57. Exposing the Truth

(Hello everyone!
How was your Thanksgiving?
Harry Potter: The Tale of three Brothers and Pokemon are not mine! The art is not mine!
Trigger warning guys! For those who are sensitive!
'thinking'
"talking"
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Green sat at the lunch table eating his food as he chatted with Ash, Gary and Lisa. He could feel the jealous glare coming across the lunch hall from their target. No doubt he recognized the Charmander by his side by now and the little one feeling the glare shivered and stayed very close to Green. Lisa sat next to Green hiding Charmander from the other's view and always smiling and patting the young fire type. To say Damien was furious was an understatement, he sat at his table gritting his teeth.

Damien, 'That useless thing, how dare she turn her back on me.'

Ash got closer to Gary and whispered, "I don't like how he is staring this way, Gary. I don't like it."

Gary put his arm around Ash and glared at Damien who didn't notice him as he was busy glaring at Green and Charmander. Gary was for the second time in his life furious, that guy was making his family uncomfortable. Poor Charmander was shivering from fear, despite Green and Delphox trying to calm her down and Ash he realized was sensitive to people's emotions, could no doubt feel the bad in Damien.

Gary kissed Ash's forehead, "It'll be okay, Ash. Green will kick his ass soon. You will see."

Professor Sycamore joined them, "Hi there kids, I want you to meet someone. This is Professor Kukui, the regional Professor of the Alola region."

Kukui grinned brightly, "Alola everyone ~"

Ash blurted, "Hot Professor!"

Gary at the same time, "Sexy Professor!"

The two blushed when they realized what they had said making everyone laugh. Green shook his head at the two, they literally had no filter, whatsoever in their mouths. Pikachu and Eevee sighed while Litten perked up at the mention of Alola. It had been too long since he met someone from his home region. He had been a newborn when his breeder had traded him for a newborn Magby. It was strange, the Cinnabar island yet, he didn't mind it. He met Gary after all and his new pack.

Kukui laughed, "Thank you kids, you are very adorable yourselves."

Augustine gave them an exasperated look, "Alain was not exaggerating when he said you didn't have any mouth filter."

Green gave a mischievous smile, "So what brings you here Professor? Are you running from paperwork?"

Lisa, "Alola region? I have heard of that region. They have island challenges there, don't they? Instead of gym battles."

Kukui nodded laughing, "Correct to both and I'm planning to open a Championship based on the challenges."

Green, "Ah, you are here for sponsors then."

Ash, "I'm sure you can do it Professor Kukui."

Gary, "Yeah! Work hard!"

Kukui smiled at the two, "Thank you kids. Now my friend here told me about your predicament. And I have an idea that might help."

Green looked serious as he took out his rune and placed it on the table, "Really? I'm all ears."

Kukui grinned, "Since, I'm here looking for sponsors and encouraging the idea of Championship in Alola to my students, how about I make an announcement for a six on six battle."

Green looked contemplative before nodding, "He has only been using three Pokemon so far. Six on six will force him to use more than three Pokemon. He won't be able to hide it."