63. Turning Fifteen

(Hello everyone!
Harry Potter and the tale of three brothers and Pokemon are not mine. Found that on amazon and took a screenshot.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Ash was getting dressed for his birthday, it had been a while since he celebrated with a large party. Usually, it was just the Ketchum and Oak families and his five friends that celebrated it, then a few years back the Sycamore family was added to their family and it became bigger. Then there were the Aura Guardians, the Psychics, gym leaders and the friends that Red and Green made during the journey. The next thing you know they were having all out parties during birthdays, Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, etc, you name it. Ash would not have it any other way, either if he were being honest. As far as he was concerned, he now has a large family to cherish and care for.

Gary came in while he was musing, "Are you ready Ash?"

Ash smiled, "Almost Gary, just let me finish tying up the ribbons."

Gary took one of the ribbons, "I got your back."

Ash grinned, "Thanks Gary."

Gary held the ribbons from the back and tied them into a nice bow before hugging Ash from behind. Ash giggles as Gary cuddles with him, in fact it had become a habit of sort for the both of them. No matter how much older they got, they really loved cuddling with each other a lot, they were not together romantically, not yet, but many thought they were. It was the source of Misty's many frustrations, she would think they were together and then the next moment they were acting like best friends instead. It was a bit hard to explain what was in between them, the best way was to say, their magic were so intertwined with each other, they were pretty much magically bonded. Ash doesn't know if romance will ever bloom between him and Gary, but he does know Gary would always be special to him and vice versa.

Red came in while they were cuddling, "You two ready?"

Ash looked at his smirking brother, "Yep, we are."

Gary grinned, "He is."

Green was leaning against the door, "You really should stop sending out so many mixed signals to your friends, I am pretty sure Misty is close to hitting you both."

Ash laughed, "She really should stop jumping to conclusions then. I mean I love Gary, I will do anything for him, just.... Well.."

Gary, "We have known each other way too long and are already family. Maybe at a later date we might, but right now..."

Red chuckled, "Fine, that's fine by us, as long as you are happy."

Ash smiled, "I'm more excited about the fact next month we get to go on our journeys."

Gary nodded, "Yeah, I really want to check out Sinnoh."

Green paused, "Sinnoh?"

Gary nodded not noticing his brother got a tense look, "Yes, I have heard there are some fascinating plants that grow there and I'm honestly curious about the legends too."

Eevee gave an exasperated look, -I'm going to have my paws full.-

Pikachu pat his head, -You and I both because... -

Ash, "I want to check out Unova."

Charmander mumbled, -I think I'll evolve into Charmeleon and then a Charizard soon. At least I can pick him him and take him away from danger.-

Litten purred, -I think I will evolve too. As an Incineroar I can easily carry Gary around as well.-

Red gave a sigh, "I see, our baby brothers grew up too fast it seems Green."