37. Hot Springs

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine. The picture is a screenshot from the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Such a good movie!
♡(∩o∩)♡
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

The group consisting of three boys and Pokemon made their way up the mountain. Lucario lead the group through the rocky terrain and the heavy fog that was a predominant presence in the sacred place. Riley, Red and Green followed Lucario as he led them through the low visibility terrain with the Pokemon either flying or running beside them.

Lucario observed the three, 'Hmmm.. At least they can keep up with my speed.'

Pikachu and Eevee were running beside the Jackal like Pokemon while Litten and Charmander were with the three boys. Fennekin, Snivy and Alakazam ran behind them backed by the young Riolu in the end. Red and Riley were both using their auras to sense where they were going while Green kept them together using his psychic abilities.

Green huffed, "You know, if Lucario wasn't here we would probably be lost for quite a few days in this fog."

Riley sweatdropped, "I can imagine."

Red snorted, "Understatement Green, I just wonder what those two are doing right now."

Riley looked at his student, "Don't worry Red, I'm sure they are safe. If what you told me about them is anything to go by then, Mew would never hurt them."

Red gave a small smile, "It's not the Pokemon that worry me."

Lucario soon ran out of the rocky ledges that were covered in thick fog and came across active geysers. He stopped by the edge of the geyser and looked over the field filled with hot bubbling water. Red and the others stopped to marvel at the natural wonder infront of them. The geysers were bursting with a lot of hot water coming out that added to the fog they had left behind.

Green pointed to the side, "Guys look over there, it's a hot spring."

Riley grinned, "I heard of the hot springs here. They are really good for your health and rich in minerals."

Red looked at his tutor curiously, "You didn't train here."

Riley shook his head, "I did my training on Iron Islands. That's where I was born."

Red nodded understanding, "It was safer."

Green picked up Eevee and Pikachu, "Hey little buds, let's clean you guys up yeah? Gary and Ash would be upset to see you dirty when there is a really nice hot spring nearby."

Eevee wanted to move further but after listening to Green relented, -I suppose so.-

Pikachu nodded as well, -Yeah, they would fret over us instead of us worrying about them.-

Lucario came back from his inspection, -The geysers will be active for a few hours, they should settle by evening however.-

Red grinned, "Awesome! Thanks Lucario, you are Arceus send."

Lucario simply nodded, -Thank me after we find your siblings.-

Red simply smiled at the Jackal Aura Pokemon before setting his bag down and taking out a few bottles. Green sat the sulking Pikachu and Eevee near the hot spring before going to his own bag and taking out the grooming kit he always made sure to have. Red started to grind the herbs into a paste as Riley watched the two work like a well oiled machine and set things up for the Pokemon to wash.

Riley, "That's very interesting. Do you do this all the time?"

Green smirked, "Not really but following our trouble magnet siblings around we picked up a lot of things."