50. The Sycamore Family

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine! That's a screenshot from the anime!
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Aren't they just adorable ('ε` )♡
Enjoy!)

The sleepover went on quite well for the group of friends, after locking up the greenhouse they returned to the main house and had a warm dinner. Leaf had bonded with Lily and the two of them had become pretty close. She could tell that Lily sensed something from her but she didn't pry nor did she question her. Green, Ritchie and Ash were cleaning up the dishes as Red, Gou, Chloe and Misty had made the food. Red was with entertaining everyone with stories about how he met his Pokemon the first time. Misty and Gou were very sad learning about what happened to Riolu's parents but perked up when told that Riolu thought of Red as her Papa.

Misty sighed wistfully, "I wonder, if one day I'll be a mama for a Pokemon."

Chloe nudged her friend, "You will need to work hard. I'm sure you can do it."

Gou grinned looking at the Riolu relaxing on Red's lap, "I'm glad Riri is happy and safe."

Pikachu, -I know Ash would be awesome as a parent.-

Eevee chimed in, -Gary is an awesome parent. He took care of me after all.-

Swift the youngest Nickit, -Gou takes good care of us so.-

Sparky, -Maybe in the future. It's not like we can find Poke eggs just like that.-

Charmander looked at Litten, -Yeah!-

Litten remembering the Numel, -It's not.-

Yamper, -Let's just see what happens.-

Riri hearing her name smiled at Gou making him coo at the young aura Pokemon. Red smiled rubbing the young pup's furry head, he had been worried in the beginning that the loss of her parents would affect her really badly. However, she had bonded with him before she was born and he became her father in everything but blood. He wouldn't have it any other way, Riri was an angel and kept him too busy to worry about his nightmares. They were soon joined by Green and the three boys and Green took the turn to tell his own story about the shenanigans in Saffron city, making the kids laugh at some of the stories.

Leaf looked at the clock, "Alright kiddos, it's late now. Time for bed yeah?"

Lily nodded, "You guys can play together tomorrow as well."

Ash yawned, "Yeah, I guess."

Misty rubbed her eyes, "Ah, I do feel a little tired now that you mention it."

Chloe grabbed Misty's hand, "Let's take the bed Misty, we can share. Lily can join us too."

Gou hugged Ash, "I'll join Ash then."

Ritchie looked at Gary, "Guess, it's us tonight."

Gary laughed, "Sure, why not."

So they went to get some sleep with, Chloe, Misty and Lily taking one of the guest room, Red, Ash and Gou in Ash's room, Green, Gary and Ritchie took Red's room and finally Leaf took the extra guest room. It took sometime before the kids could fall asleep, but fifteen minutes of laying in bed and they were out in dreamland. Ash woke up to Gou clinging to him in the morning. He couldn't see Pikachu or the other Pokemon, but he guessed they were off getting breakfast. He smiled thinking about how Molly used to cling to him when she was with them. Unfortunately she had to return home once the week was up, she was pretty upset at being separated. Ash grabbed his Snorlax pillow and put Gou's hand around it before going to the bathroom. He could smell the fried bacon, eggs, buttered toast and fresh coffee being made. He left the door open so that the smell wakes Gou up as well. Ash had stepped out of the bathroom after brushing and a shower to see Gou rubbing his head and sniffing the air.