12. Meeting Blaine

(Hello everyone....
I'm back.... Sorry for the wait!
Pokemon is not mine. The art is not mine.
It is from cdn.bulbagarden.net.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Professor Oak greeted his old friend, Professor Blaine, at the Cinnabar resort port. It had been a while since he had seen him. They were old friends and rivals, although after becoming full time researchers, their rivalry had died down as they focused on their respective research fields and work. Blaine was very curious when he got the call from his long time friend and rival. He had not said much on the phone and figured it was a very personal and sensitive subject. He had come to receive him at the port, as a result and he was known for barely leaving his gym or the lab unless it was an important meeting or tournaments. He looked over at the two children with the Professor with curiosity.

Professor Oak grinned, "My old friend, it has been a while."

Blaine rolled his eyes at his antics, "We just talked last month, you fool, during the researchers annual meet."

Professor Oak laughed, "Like I said, too long since I have bothered you ~"

The Professor looked over at Ash and Gary who had agreed to come with him to visit Blaine at the volcanic resort. As he had suspected they were busy playing with the Pokemon that belonged to the trainers that were travelling there for the lava badge. The trainers looked pretty flustered and taken aback at how their Pokemon did not seem to want to let go of the two young boys. Luke, Axel and Lisa, were the names of the three young trainers, that they had met when they boarded the ship. They were currently trying to get their Pokemon to behave and let go so they could get off the ship. The three of them had been excited at first when they met the Professor Oak. But the excitement soon turned to astonishment, then embarrassment when their Pokemon started to hog the Professor's grandson and his best friend to themselves, first out of curiosity then excitement. Their five Pokemon in particular were hell bent on sticking like glue to the two kids.

Luke was exasperated, "Golduck, Graveler. Come on guys! Let's go."

Axel tried to pull his Pokemon off Gary, "Scyther! We need to go find Gym leader Blaine. I get you made a new friend but we got to go."

Lisa was pulling on hers, "Raichu, Wartotle! Let the kids go already. Come on girls. They aren't yours, you know."

Luke turned to the two kids, "Sorry about our Pokemon."

Ash, "It's okay."

Gary, "I think, they are just happy."

Samuel sweat dropped, 'Yeah, right.'

Pokemon pov:

Golduck, -But I want to know more about him.-

Scyther, -Just a few more minutes.-

Raichu, -You know little Pikachu, your trainer is very interesting. I wish I had met him first.-

Pikachu gave a smug look, -Thank you!-

Eevee grumped, -Shouldn't you be going with your trainers instead of hogging ours?-

Wartotle smirked, -We may not meet for a long time so.... No.-

Graveller mused, -I do have to wonder where he got his powers from.-

Pikachu scratched his cheek, -We're not sure, we thought at first it was a Legendary who blessed him first, but we were wrong.-

Scyther, -Interesting. The elder is coming with another elder.-

Golduck grumbled, -Guess we're going to have to leave now.-