53. The Lost Charmander

(Hello everyone...
One look at the pic above and ya all know where this is going, don't ya?
Pokemon is not mine and Harry Potter and the tale of three brothers are not mine!
The picture is a screenshot!
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Once the Halloween party ended life went back on track for almost everyone. Misty, Chloe, Gou and Ritchie went back home to their families to talk to them about finishing Junior school early. Gou and Ritchie wanted to do so because it'll give them more free time to spend with Pokemon, while Misty wanted to spend it learning the ropes of running a gym and Chloe wanted to finish Junior High and see what was open for her. Chloe could admit, even though she loved Pokemon, going on a journey and battling was just not that interesting to her. Even though some of the battles she saw was admittedly amazing, it just wasn't for her. She loved books more, and she was as Gary said the bookworm of the group and that was okay.

Flashback:

Misty, "Hey, Chloe."

Chloe, "What is it, Misty?"

Misty looked at the battle training going on between Ritchie and Gary, "I was just wondering.... Why don't you battle with us?"

Chloe put her pencil down looking up, "What do you mean?"

Misty looked at her, "I mean whenever we want to do some battle training, you don't seem to be interested in it.... I guess you could say."

Chloe sighed, "I'm just not into battling, yeah it can be fun and some battles are amazing but..... It's just not me."

Misty, "Ah! I think I get that a little."

Chloe, "Really? Cause my classmates don't."

Misty grinned, "Yeah, just a bit though! I mean between my sisters and I, I could be considered the odd one out. Not because they are triplets, no nothing like that. But well compared to them who are interested in their looks, I don't really care much about it. So I understand a little."

Gary spoke up, "You are the bookworm of the group and that is fine, you know? We don't mind, it makes you, you."

Misty startled, "Gary! You surprised me. It's finished?"

Ritchie grinned rubbing Sparky, "Yup, Ash and Gou are battling now. And Gary's right Chloe, you are who you are. You don't need to change that. If your classmates can't understand that, too bad for them. They don't know what they are missing."

Gary, "Yeah, we love you, because Chloe is Chloe. Not because you are trying to be someone you are not."

Chloe smiled, "Thank you."

Flashback end!

Chloe smiled thinking about her best friend circle which grew bigger since last month. Mairin was a real sweetheart to have around though she was younger than them, she was smart and fit in with them like a nice puzzle piece. She giggled thinking about Alain, his crush on the older siblings and at times Ash was really cute and sweet, Misty would squeal everytime there is a moment between the three. Her best friend was a romantic through and through, no questions asked.

Yamper, -Happy?-

Chloe pat his head, 'I wonder what the others are up to.'

Meanwhile Alain was following Red around the Kingdom of Rota. When Red had told him about the aura and the bond he was able to share with his Pokemon, he had been fascinated. It sounded really familiar to the mega evolution bond phenomenon and his research mode  as Mairin liked to call it, had awakened. Professor Sycamore was understandably reluctant to let him go but after many reassurances he had allowed Alain to go with the Aura users. Riley had insisted on Alain being aura active and the trip would help him. It was mainly because of this point the Professor had agreed to the visit. Ash and Gary on the other hand had decided to go with Green when he returned to Saffron. They were very curious about the mandrakes growing there. They had a different colouring compared to the ones they grew and wanted to see if they could get a batch to figure out why.