40. Back to Rota

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine. That's another screenshot from the movie,  I swear I am a little obssessed with it right now.
XDD
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

The night passed without anything else happening to the group. They ate their dinner and dessert before cleaning up and laying down on the sleeping bags. Ash and Gary slept between Red and Green and Mew snuggled between them. This caused a few Pokemon to be annoyed by the legendary, but the boys calmed them down and went to sleep. They were tired physically and emotionally and fell asleep really fast with the Pokemon surrounding them. Riley woke up to giggling and a snap going off come morning. He looked over to the two apprentices who were sitting close and taking pictures?

Riley, 'I didn't realize they had a camera...... When did they... ?'

Lucario woke up next, -What are they doing now?-

Riley shrugged, "Taking pictures, I guess?"

Lucario tilted his head, -Why?-

Riley looked back at the group and blinked and blinked again, "I think, there is more than one Mew? Or am I seeing things?"

Green laughed, "You are not seeing things. These two here joined us in the middle of the night."

Red nodded, "Aren't they just adorable?"

Riley looked at the cuddle pile that was consisting of two boys, three Mew, one Pikachu, Eevee, Charmander and Litten, "I won't deny they are adorable..... I do question why the other two are here though. Don't get me wrong, but it is very curious, they are here."

Red grinned, "They probably wanted to spend time together."

Riley looked sceptical, "Really?"

Green sighed, "Believe it or not.. They truly just want company sometimes."

Riley, "Huh... Guess you are right."

Lucario observed the two sleeping boys and muttered, -Very curious children indeed.-

Red got up dusting his pants and going towards some baskets that Riley remembered were not there the previous night, "Anyway, one of the Mew got us some bread and milk while the other two got jam, cheese and cake."

Green bounded over to the baskets of food Red was inspecting, "Sweet, I'll help you prepare breakfast. Got any preference Riley? Lucario?"

Riley perked up, "Milk with bread and jam will do."

Lucario, -Milk and cake, please!-

Green smiled pleased to see Lucario was more relaxed now, "Coming right up."

Half way through the breakfast preparation, Ash and Gary woke up and looked around. They got up and left the cuddle pile to hug their brothers and greet them. Red ruffled Ash's hair while Green gave Gary a side hug, the two young boys were simply adorable when they just woke up especially with the mess of a bed hair. Not to forget they were absolute cuddle bugs, Riley smiled watching the interaction between them and relaxed while enjoying the cool morning breeze. The Pokemon woke up one by one after getting the smell of breakfast. The two Mew flew around Riley, sniffing and poking him before giving a happy cry and snuggling with him.

Riley was flustered, "Ummm.... Is this normal?"

Ash laughed, "They are welcoming you to the family."

Gary laughed as well, "You are one of us now and there is no escape."

Riley sweatdropped at Gary trying to sound ominous between laughs, "Is that so? Should I challenge that and run for the hills?"

Ash and Pikachu jumped on Riley, "Sorry Riley. There is no escape!"