1. New world

(Hello everyone!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
≧∇≦
I got another inspiration for this new story last month.
And I couldn't not write it anymore!
Pokemon doesn't belong to me. The Tales of the Three Brothers and Harry Potter doesn't belong to me!
The art is by Chutzell.
Respect to the creators and artist for inspiring me to write.
(。'▽'。)♡
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Antioch woke up in the new world gradually. The first time he was lucid and could make out his surroundings he was 3 years old. He recognized his new mother and father, in this world at least. Also it looked like he had an older brother too, considering the similarities between the boy near him and the older man. They were inside a cozy looking room and there were some strange creatures near them that he stared at, ignoring his new parents making them pout. The creatures were fidgeting under his stare first then at his father's cue came forward and sniffed him. Antioch was startled at that action and watched the jackal like being turn to his father and say something. He didn't know what to make of this new world.

Antioch, 'Ah well! Death said, I'll be with my comrades again so I'll just have to be patient. I'll probably run into them in the future. Sadly though, they won't remember me.'

Then just like a switch, maybe because of sadness due to being forgotten or due to his new body being that of a baby, he started to wail loudly. His parents and the creatures were fumbling on what to do to calm him down. Then one of the creatures start to sing and little Antioch fell asleep. What a way to start his new life with a bang!

Flashback to a few years ago:

Cypress and Delia Ketchum were young when they realized, Delia was pregnant with the first child. Despite the sudden surprise, they had welcomed Redbud Ketchum into their lives. As he grew older he insisted he would be called Red, just Red and as time flew the name stuck. He was a joy to have with them and gave them a reason to smile despite the hard times they faced. He had become friends with the neighborhood Professor's grandson, Green Oak and the two were like two peas in a pod with their obssession and love for Pokemon. When Green had announced he was about to become a big brother Red had been happy at first but then after Gary was born, Green started to spend more time playing with Gary making Red jealous of them.

After two months of watching and helping Green babysit, he had stomped home in a huff and demanded his parents give him a baby sibling too. His parents were flabbergasted first then became very flustered by the sudden demand. They hadn't really thought about having another child after Red, but then again it's not like they couldn't afford another child now that things were starting to look up again. Cypress was a ranger and although the pay wasn't anything high it was decent and steady while Delia's two businesses, the Bud inn and the Ket shop were growing. After talking about it with his wife they had both decided to have a second child. And after a year or so Red became a proud big brother to one very adorable Ashwinder Ketchum, Ash for short. Ash was a quite baby, yes he cried when he was hungry or need a diaper change but unlike little Gary, Red realized his baby brother was a very sweet little bun. He never cried unless he wanted something and most of the time they made sure to never leave him wanting. So his cries were few and far between.

Red gave a smug smile, 'Even Mom and Dad's Pokemon are enchanted by my baby brother.'

Flashback end!

So it came as a shock to them when Ash all of a sudden, out of nowhere started to cry. They were all fumbling and trying to figure out the reason why, when his Dad's Chansey started to sing. Ash had calmed down and fallen asleep then.

Cypress sighed in relief, "Thank you Chansey."

Chansey, -Welcome-

Delia hummed curiously, "I wonder why he cried all of a sudden! He's not falling sick is he?"

Red grew worried, "Should we get a Doctor?"

Cypress smiled at Red, "Calm down, he doesn't look sick and he's temperature seems okay. Let's wait till tomorrow to decide."

Lucario, -Master, the little one was sad for a moment before he started to cry.-

Cypress was dumbfounded, "What? Why?"

Lucario, -I don't know Master! Perhaps he had a strange dream before waking up that scared him.-

Cypress, "Hmm... That's possible."

Red, "What did Lucario say Dad?"

Cypress explained to his family what he and Lucario had just discussed together. Although they were worried they relaxed a bit after hearing what Lucario had to say about the situation. Red was thankful for his Dad's Lucario and Chansey, who stubbornly followed him, even though his Dad refused to catch Pokemon as he didn't want to risk their lives due to his profession. He had already lost his original team in one horrible mission and didn't think he could handle loosing another but Lucario and Chansey were stubborn. The two of them were family as far as Red was concerned and one day he wanted Pokemon of his own who could love as his family as well.

His mom however was a civilian, she could have been a trainer but she decided to go to school and study business instead. Although it didn't stop the Mr Mime from following mom around and trying to help her at the inn. Mr Mine had been helped by her when she was younger and as a Mime Junior he had already decided she would be the one. The only down side was, Delia was not a trainer and she had to be an adult before having her own Pokemon. The relationship that his parents had with their Pokemon was, Red decided what he wanted with his Pokemon. He wanted a family not just a simple trainer and Pokemon relationship.

Red perked up after a while, "I am going to call Green and ask him if it's possible to have a play date for Ash and Gary next weekend. I miss hanging out with him."

Delia smiled brightly, "Of course dear, having friends will help in making Ash happy. Go ahead. I'll prepare dinner for us in the meantime."

Cypress cooed, "And I'll put this little one in his cradle. Look at him sleeping so peacefully."

Delia cooed at their youngest baby as Cypress started to head off to the nursery as Chansey followed him. She had taken to watching over Ash like she had for Red. Red smiled at his family as he called Green and chatted with him before deciding on a date to get together and hang out together.

(To be continued......
Hope you all enjoyed the story.
≧ω≦
I got inspiration for this after reading Harry Potter and Pokemon fanfics.
ฅ'ω'ฅ
Till next time my lovely readers!)