33. Mew's here

(Hello everyone!
Pokemon is not mine! The art is by amandavibritannia.blogspot.com. You can find it on Pinterest.
"talking "
'thinking '
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

The party went on full swing, the dancers dancing, the children playing, the Pokemon enjoying and the Queen satisfied. She watched over the ballroom as she observed everyone and noticed how many people's eyes went to the two children, Ash and Gary. She knows, they are adorable but to get their attention all the time, they had to be naturally charismatic. Even her own Aura Guardians were smitten by them and that was saying something.

Pikachu, -Ash, come play with us!-

Eevee, -Yeah Gary, we have not played together today at all.-

Charmander was excited, -Lets play, let's play.-

Litten, -We can ditch this place and explore.-

Ash smiled, "Okay, let me tell Red."

Gary grinned, "I'll go tell Green."

Gary ran off to tell green, "Big brother ~ I'm going to play with the Pokemon."

Green picked him up smiling, "Finally bored with the party?"

Gary rubbed his neck, "A bit, but mostly I want to play. We haven't played today at all. So can we? Please? We will stay inside the castle walls."

Head maid, "The castle area is quite safe, so I'm sure, they can play around without any problems or getting lost."

Green looked at Gary who was looking at him hopefully, "Alright! But you have to promise to go to bed in time okay?"

Gary nodded, "I will ~"

Ash had gone to ask Red the same thing, "Can we please big brother?"

Riley was looking away trying not to squeal, 'Too cute! Too cute!'

Red hummed, "Only if you promise to stay in the castle. And within my range."

Ash blinked, "Range?"

Red nodded, "It's a trick Mew showed me last time we were together."

Riley spluttered, "What? What did you say?"

Red smiled as he created an aura sphere behind the table so as not to attract attention. Ash and Snivy looked at the sphere in fascination and wonder. There inside the blue ball was a detailed copy of the castle they were in, or rather the aura was shaped that way. Red explained how Mew at one point had taught both Green and himself to use their ability as a sonar range. He had no doubts Green had spread his own field around the castle just like him with his aura. It helps in keeping an eye on everyone without being too intruding.

Riley held Red's hand, his eyes sparkling, "Teach me!"

Red was taken aback, "Eh.... It's not so hard. You need to be aware of your aura that's all. I'll explain later."

Riley nodded and let go smiling, "Okay!"

Red swore there were sparkles around the older boy, he turned to Ash who was giggling at their antics, "Okay Ash, as long as you are within my range you can go and play. The moment you leave I will know. Do you understand?"

Ash nodded smiling, "Yes big brother!"

Lucario walked over from his hidden corner, -That's a very impressive technique. I didn't realize Aura could be used that way.-

Red smiled at the jackle Pokemon, "It was Mew who showed me actually."

Lucario observed the boy, -You must be close to him.-