NINE [M]

This chapter contains: smut - masturbation (f)

When Baekhyun left you hurriedly went home. You rode your bike back to your house and you couldn't help but squirm in anticipation when your saddle brushed against your core only protected by the thin fabric of your baby blue panties.

Once home you removed your shoes and went straight to your room. Ignoring what your mom was telling you about whatever you were eating for dinner this evening.

You closed and locked your door, resting your back against it. For a second you waited to catch your breath.

You closed your eyes and recalled what happened just a few minute ago. You remembered how Baekhyun followed you really closely to the shelves, how you felt his gaze burn you. How you heard him faintly gasp when you felt your skirt getting lifted past your bottom.

You let your hand slide in between your legs.

You remembered how his eyes were laced with lust and how short his breath was.

You finger press again your core sending electricity through your body.

Finally you remember the very visibly bulge in his pants. You linger on this image. Vividly imagining how big it was, what shaped it had.

Baekhyun is so big...

You can't help but to rub yourself thought your pleaded skirt as you close your eyes and let your back slide against the door to find yourself sat on the ground legs spread wide.

You lift your skirt to feel your heat thought your drenched panties as you intentionally rubbed yourself on your saddle all the way home. The thrill of being this naughty in public made you even wetter than usual.

You slid your panties of off you as you felt your juices extending themselves in long strings stuck to your underwear. You held them tight in your free hand.

"I saw you look at them Baekhyun" You whispered to yourself as you pushed two fingers inside your aching center. You gasped out loud picturing him instead.

"I saw you look at me with those eyes" you whisper to yourself recalling how his gaze was yearning for you. You started to pick up the pace. You muffled your moans placing your panty over your mouth. The sweet scent of your own arousal made your head spin.

"You wanted me Baekhyun" You said moaning and panting in between each word. You were relentlessly punching your g-sport. Curling your toes upwards under the pleasure.

"Aaah... Aaaaah Baekhyun" You moaned his name. You then let go of your panties and brought your other hand to circle your swollen and aching bud. You gasped and the pleasurable sensation. Leaning your head on the door.

"Baekhyun please fuck me" you pleaded wishing he was there to hear that. You increased the speed again and arches your back. You felt your release getting close.

"Aaaahh... Don't stop" you said in a breath. You felt yourself tightening around your own fingers.

"I'm cumming for you Baekhyun" You lastly said dedicating your sinful actions to Baekhyun before pushing yourself over the edge in a massive leg shaking orgasm. Waves of incredible pleasure washing over your body. Your walls hungrily clenching around your curled fingers harassing your sensitive spot. You breathed heavily, moaning his name until the pleasure wore out.

You pulled your finger out as long strings of your cum coated them. You stay there for a moment catching your breath and collecting your thoughts.

You need more... More of his lustful gaze on you...

 More of his lustful gaze on you