NINETEEN [M]

This chapter contains: smut - oral (m) - dirty talk - unprotected sex - cum play (light) - corruption kink

I have never been so hard in my life... this girl... really drives me crazy.

Instantly she takes off my school blazer and tie, throwing them on the ground. I don't even take the time to fully take off her school shirt. I only lossen her bow slightly and unbotton just enough buttons to see her chest. I pull her bra underneath her breasts  and they beautifully bounce out of the halfway unbuttoned shirt. She looks absolutly stunning.

She rapidly moves on to my pants as she crouches down in front of me. With one swfit move she slides down my pants and my boxers. My hard on jumps off in front of her face. She looks back up at me with hungry eyes. While carefully wrapping both of her hands around the base of my length. She opens her mouth and licks around my tip.

I close my eyes and let my head hang back at the delicious sensation. Her hot and wet tongue travels from the very tip, licking my precum to the base of the shaft and balls and back to the tip. The feeling is agonizing. It feels so good but at the same time... I need so much more.

She finally takes me past her lips. The inside of her mouth in incredibly wet and warm. I let a long string of profanities roll off my tongue as she continues to swallow my lenth until I reach the back of her throat.

"Fuckkk... aaahh... Y/n"

I can't help but to shamelessly moan her name while my jaw hangs open. Damn... she's so good at this.

She bobs her head on my girthy cock faster and I feel the pleasure rising.

"Fuckkk..."

I see her faintly smile and she starts to go even faster. She hollows her cheeks, sucking me hard and looking straight into my eyes. She looks so pretty with my cock in her mouth. I lowly groan at the scene n front of me. My toes curl up in my shoes. I know I can't go on like this long when she sucks so fast and hard and looks at me this way.

"Please... y/n slow down..."

I didn't intend to sound so whiny but my tone definitely came accross as pleading, like I'm begging her to go easier on me. But it's only because I am incredibly close. I put both of my hands on her shoulders trying to refrain her but it's no use. She goes even faster.

"Pleaseee... Aaaah"

I beg again. I feel myself twitch uncontrollably on her tongue. A few more bops and I will cum in her mouth.

"Fuck... Y/n... pleaseeeeeee"

I say one last time and she abruptly takes her mouth off me. I can't help but to let out a desperate moan. My dick is red, swollen and pulsing. The cold air contrast with y/n's warm mouth but thankfully it helps me calm down.

"Fuck... Y/n why would torture me like this?" I say out of breath, a droplet of sweat dripping on my temple, rolling along side my face and hanging under my chin. She only smirks back as a response.

"Come here" I say as I grab her arm and bend her over the photocopier a little further away form the desk. Here a big column block the door. If we have another visit, we'll be perfectly hidden

I rub my tip on her drenched entrance. I lightly tease her, taking my time to gather her wetness and smearing it all over myself.

"Baekhyun please" she says, this times she the one that is begging.

"Please what?" I say, getting revenge on her teasing me like this a few seconds earlier. She whimpers.

"Please, fill my slutty little cunt with your big fat cock" she says in an assertive tone. I smirk, she gained so much confidence I have no choice but to grant her wish.