TWENTY

This chapter contains: mentions of smut

The air is a little chilly today on my way to school. Summer is slowly coming to an end...

I've been seeing y/n in the library for a couple of weeks now... Everytime I get there we end up all over each other. Everytime I go we end up having hard, raw sex.

Last friday, she gave me a boobjob at one of the study tables. She was so pretty, she had packed a bottle of baby oil for this sole purpose. I remember a how she smeared the oil over her perfect round breasts and how hard her nipples were. I bite bottom lip thinking back about it.

One time she was sucking me off behind of the bookshelves and we weren't carefull enough because we weren't enterily hiding and an other student walked in. Thankfully y/n was still fully clothed and I only had my dick out. I switftly put it back inside my pants as my back was facingbthe entry door and y/n simply turned to pretented she was rearranging the books in one of the bottom shelves. The student even came up to her to ask her a question and she had to wipe her mouth discreetly. Of course that didn't stop us from pick up right from where we left off when they left.

Even yesterday, one of the club had to have their weekly meeting in the library since their usual room was being closed for maintenance. Y/n and I did it with them in the room, concealed behind the shelves and a big potted plant. We had to stand the whole way throught but god... How fucking hot did she look with her hands clapped over her mouth trying not moan when she came on my cock.

I shake my head as I push in the classroom door... If I think too much about it I might have a hard on during class.

I go straight to my seat next to the window and unpack my things. Next to me Chanyeol looks out of it. He didn't even greet me which he would do everyday.

He's talking to a girl from an other class... I never saw her before. That's not unusual for Chanyeol. What is, is that he's not the one doing the talking.

The girl twirls her hair and smiles brightly at him but he barely even looks at her, or try to respond anything. Instead he keeps looking to his right, to an empty seat. Ryeonhee's one... I Think...

Finally the girl leaves looking annoyed and pissed, she stomps out of the room without even a glance back to Chanyeol. The other guys didn't seem to have noticed as they are all talking about how hard the chemistry homework was.

I approach Chanyeol

"Hey dude..." I say hesitant.

"Oh... hey Byun" Chanyeol says looking to his right again.

"Are you alright?" I ask

"Huh? yeah yeah I'm fine" I am not convinced at all...

"Where's Ryeonhee?" I ask also looking at the empty desk. Chanyeol instantly gets defensive.

"How would I know?! I don't date her or anything!" I am taken aback by his reaction.

"Oh I'm sorry... I kinda thought there was something going on between you since I saw you walking her home everyday after school..." Chanyeol shoots me a death glares but his expression soon softens when he sighs deeply...

"I don't know what's wrong with me bro..." he finally confesses. "I don't know what that girl did to me... I don't eat or sleep anymore I only think about her all the time..."

I pat his back, encouraging him to continue

"I thought that she liked me or whatever. Last night I asked her out officially and she said that I wasn't the guy for her. That I wasn't serious enough and I liked girls way too much. " he hangs his head "I don't know why but I couldn't reply anything... I was petrified because she was rejecting me... she was saying no... But in reality yes it's true. I WAS like that I used to be like that but not anymore. I can't even take interest in any other girls... I only want her..."

I sense his voice ever so slightly trembling. I've never seen him like this...

"This morning I waited for her in front of her house to walk her to school like everyday but she texted me and said she was sick... I think she just doesn't want to see me anymore..." Chanyeol looks sad, genuinely heartbroken... Finally I speak back to him.

"You know Loey... I think she likes you... Like way too much. She's scared of what she feels. I mean come on, you know Ryeonhee... She's always so serious about everything... She studies very hard, plans to get into a very good coollege. She's just a serious girl... Like remember that one time she confiscated the hentai mags you snuck in class?" Chanyeol chuckles.

"Yeah.." he says with a half smile.

"I'm sure she likes you and she's scared of falling in love with the previous version of you. All you have to do is to prove her that you are willing to be as serious as her. You're willing to do anything. Find her tell her you only have eyes for her and that you truly are the one for her because you will make sure to be" Chanyeol looks back at me he seems to be feeling a little better. I see a gleam of determination in his eyes.

"Yeah! You're right! Thanks man!"

"You're welcome..." I say patting his shoulders. Before returning to my desk.

I sit and think back on it... I didn't say it but I understand Chanyeol... Really well... I feel the same way about y/n.

Everyday I go up to the library and we fuck... It's all that we do... I can't even say that we make love because for that you have to be ... in love. And I don't think we are... I mean we're certainly not a couple... I never even kissed her. Real couples kiss right? They normally kiss before they have sex right? But y/n and I we only fuck and never kiss...

I sigh deeply, Chanyeol's gloominess getting to me.

I wonder what I am to her...