TEN [M]

This chapter contains: smut - crude words (kinda) - dirty talk - top (f)

When the last bell of the day rings I linger a bit this time. Yesterday I rushed to get to the library... Today I'm scared of what y/n thinks of me... I mean she saw my...

I shake my head to chase the thought and walk up to Chanyeol's desk. I know this dork can always change my mind. As I reached there the rest of the boys are already gathered up around him like bees around an open can of soda in the hot summer. Chanyeol is seated and looking smug as ever (but what's new?).

The others seem to listen to him very carefully. Even Junmyeon who normally disproves of everything he says or does and even Sehun who just doesn't care about anything anybody says or does. Except Kyungsoo he scrolls through his phone but I can tell he's actually listening.

I suddenly remembered he was supposed to meet Ryeonhee at her house last night.That's probably what's going on.

"Yeah so we were there in her room. Completely alone cause she told me her parents work late hours and her brother had soccer practice. We were sitting at her desk and I was there like... 'Don't you think chemistry is boring. I'd rather study anatomy with you' " Chanyeol said reenacting the stupid playboy smile he had plastered on his lips.

"Yeah and what did she say?" Jongin asked.

"I was actually shocked cause she said 'Are you sure? cause I love to study the chemistry we have together' ".

The other guys went wild laughing and high fiving Chanyeol.

"Yeah so then she leaned in and kissed me" Chanyeol added proud like a peacock.

"I would have never guessed the cold-hearted Ryeonhee was so daring" Jongdae said scraching his chin.

"Yeah and it's not even over because we weren't even done kissing yet I felt her hand unbutonning my shirt" Chanyeol said mimicking Ryeonhee's hand on his collar before continuing.

"She took off my tie and shirt then stood up from the chair started stripping herself right in front of me... Being seductive and all you know?" he said fainting to sensually take off the strap of an imaginary bra.

"What did she look like?" Minseok asked.

"She was stunning, absoluetly gorgeous. Like her ass bro, round and firm you know? And her boobs? Oof..." he said bitting on his fist.

"Yeah they look big... The buttons of her uniform always looks like they're about to pop off." Sehun added, eyes staring at nothing, imagining the scene.

"Yeah let me tell you there were big" Chanyeol bragged.

"And then?" Jongin asked earger to know the rest of the story. Even Junmyeon nodded slightly.

"Bro... After that she kneeled down and she started to suck me off."

Once again the whole group bursted in a loud celebration. Except Kyungsoo who only smiled.

"Yeah and she was so good at it too! I legit almost nutted right there. Like her mouth was warm and wet. She took it all the way in and gagged on it. It felt too good"

I wonder how y/n's mouth feels like...

I saw flashes of y/n in cute lingerie... Maybe a white ensemble with bow in front and some lace decor on the bra. I felt myself grow bigger but I coudn't stop my mind from racing.

I imagined her room decorated with cute animal plushies, a pink bed cover, maybe some cute posters on the walls. I saw her kneel down in front of me and playfully licking around my tip before taking me all in. I stuffed my hand in my pockets trying to hide my boner but also relieving myself by lightly brushing over it with my thumb.

Y/n's pretty, plump lips around my cock, I thought breathing heavily.

I saw her hollowing her cheeks and looking at me straight in the eyes as she bobbed her head rapidly on my swollen cock, tears gathering in the corner of her eyes.

Such an innocent girl in her cute unsupecting room... being so indecently sinful... I bit my bottom lip.

"Yeah so did you fuck her or what?" Minseok asked pulling me out of my day dreaming.

"No..." Chanyeol said a tone lower, looking down. All the guys looked visibly disppaointed.

"SHE fucked ME" Chanyeol yelled excitedly while every faces whipped in his direction. "She didn't even bother to take my pants all the way down... She straddled me and sat on me. I swear I felt the bottom of her." Chanyeol continued.

"Fuck... are you sure we're talking about Ryeonhee?" Yixing asked looking dazed and confused.

"Yup the one and only" Chanyeol confirmed before continuing again. "I've never seen hips work like this! She bounced her self up and down on me while I had my face burried in her huge tits. And she was moaning like she didn't have a care in the world... Bro she was so hot!" Chanyeol said still mesmerized.

"I thought it couldn't get better than this but then..." Chanyeol marked a dramatic silence.

"She started to whisper nasty shit in my ear while moaning and fucking me hard"

"Nasty shit? Like what?" Jongdae asked.

"Like... Chanyeol you feel so good inside of me... Chanyeol I love your fat cock..." he said in fake high pitched girl voice. "And then she was like Chanyeol I want your cum inside of me... Please fill me up with your thick delicious cum. Make me yours."

"And then?" Junmyeon asked, completly forgetting about his ethic.

"You know, what a lady wants... a lady gets..." Chanyeol said shrugging looking cocky.

All of them started to high five Chanyeol once again.

"She threw her head back and she came fucking me in cowgirl, her hips swaying on me like crazy. She came while moaning my name. And I stuffed her full of cum just like she wanted." He said laughing.

All of the guys were visibly envious of his very sucessfull "study" session with Ryeonhee.

It's true that Ryeonhee was the prettiest girl in the class. Even I can agree with that but I never had a thing for her... She's mean most of the time and very stuck up (or so I thought up until now). Personnally I've always liked kind hearted, discreet girls better...

Like y/n for instance...