FOUR

This chapter contains: mentions of smut

Today is Friday. The day of my calculus test. I feel pretty confident as I studied hard the past few days in the library.

All things considered, my time in the library wasn't so bad after all... It's true that I'd rather be playing PUBG at home but this is not the nightmare I expected it to be...

Plus, the library committee girl is cute sometimes I catch myself looking at her. I tried talking to her but she is incredibly bashful and only nods back to me, never actually speaks...

I don't even know her name...

When the teacher hands out the papers. I quickly read through the questions. Oddly, non of them are ... Hard. That's when I hear Chanyeol loudly sigh taking his head in his palms. He looks desperate.

No later then this morning he was bragging about how he sext Ryeonhee all night. Apparently she was quite bold which came to a surprise to all of us. He wanted to prove his point by reading some of the messages but Junmyeon stopped it him by saying he will have to report him to the student council if he reaveals sensitive information like those texts. Chanyeol knew Junmyeon was serious so he just asked us to take his word for it.

As far as I'm concerned I really doubted Chanyeol. Ryeonhee always looks so cold and distant. I just couldn't picture her saying things like this. At least that's what I told Chanyeol and the others. In fact, I just really wanted to know what they were saying...

You see, I didn't have much experience when it came to... girls... Sure I wasn't a virgin anymore... but it was barely the case. What I mean by that is that last year I did lose my virginity over the summer to a girl I met where our family was staying for our yearly vacation.

She was really pretty and a couple of years older than me. And well... very forward. I didn't know what to do at the time and I was so excited to finally do it. Maybe I was more excited to brag about it to the boys then to actually do it. Nonetheless on the last day of the trip we did it in the changing rooms next to the hotel pool.

I keep a nice memory of it eventhough it was pretty quick to happen. But... I never heard of her ever again. I gave her my phone number but she never texted or called. I was disapointed at first but after a while I realised I actually gave her a wrong number by accident.Needless to say, I hated myself for that.

Chanyeol loudly sighed again in front of his paper which brought me back to reality. I shook my head and concentrated on the test. 30 minutes later I was the first one to turn it in.

I looked by the window and saw that a class of girls were having PE outside. I squinted and recognize the library girl, playing volley ball with are classmates wearing her cute glasses. I couldn't help but to notice... how her perfect body moved with each step... and for a second i let my eyes wonder to her chest... I shook my head immediatly and tried to chase that thought fast as I felt my cheeks growing warmer...

I should try to talk to her again...