ELEVEN

This chapter contains: light smut

I found myself standing in front of the library... Debating with myself:

It's gonna be so awkward now... After I saw her... and she saw my... Maybe I should just leave and tell mom I just want to study at home?

No, I have to make it not awkward anymore by just being chill around her. And we will eventually forget what happened. Plus I have to return the book she gave me yesterday...

But my head was still full of Chanyeol's study escapades with Ryeonhee...

Or maybe I'll get to see more today... Maybe we'll go further...

No Baekhyun, Focus goddammit!

My mind travelled again and I remembered how I tightly held my aching member last night, not being able to get out of my head the image of y/n's perfect butt in her cute panties. I bit my lip to the thought of doing so again tonight. Maybe this time it will involve a little bit of what Chanyeol said earlier...

No! Fuck! Baekhyun! I cursed myself, annoyed at my own lack of concentration.

So I just pushed in the door. She was there only this time she was sat at the second table labelling new books. I walked to her and sat in front of her. At my normal and usual spot. I had to! It would be weird if after what happened yesterday I decided to go to another table. I might as well just act like nothing ever happened.

I spread out my notes and writing supplies muttered a "hello" to her which she responded to with a polite nod and a shy smile. I was relieved instantly as she was also behaving like she always did.

I took out the book from yesterday. I finished it fast since it was very short and quite interesting.

"Here you go. Thank you for letting me borrow it" I smiled at her. She smiled back at me and extended her hand to grab the book before getting back to labelling the others.

I started to concentrate on my studies as it was the only way not to dwell to much on the shame I felt yesterday.

Then I noticed she stood up and went back and forth between the shelves and the table arranging the new books. The last book had to be put away on the shelves to my right but she dropped it.

I was startled at the noise and whipped my face to its direction. I gulped down when I saw her bend down to pick it up. I wanted to look straight ahead. And I swear I tried but I just couldn't.

My heart stopped when I saw her white panties peek from underneath her school uniform skirt. Instinctively I laid my hand on top of my growing bulge in an attempt to calm it down but instead I found my thumb lightly rubbing my tip.

When she turned around I hurriedly put my nose back in my notes and my hand on the table. Pretending to not even have noticed. She just went back to taking care of her library duties.

I tried my hardest to get back to studying but the image of the white panties was burned into my eyelids. To think she would wear such cute underwear again today. Plus white was my favourite colour...

I want to see more.

NO! I told myself trying to restrain my hand from going to relieve me down there.

Y/n went back to sit in front of me and dropped her pen which roll underneath my chair. It pulled me out of my conflicting thoughts. It was the best distraction to keep my mind from going places I didn't want it to. I crouched underneath the table to get it but when I looked back...

Y/n had her legs slightly apart, just enough for me to see her panties. My jaw dropped as I could admire them in all their glory, knowing y/n couldn't see my face from under the table.

The fabric was very thin and I could outrace the beautiful curves and folds of her. She looked absolutely stunning. I felt myself twitch inside my now very thight boxers.

I noticed how the fabric looked slightly dampened in a spot.

What? Is y/n... aroused... too...

Then it hit me... A crazy thought grew in my mind... A question bloomed inside of me... a question that needed to be answered.

I need to find out...

I had to know.... I had to ask her.

I stood up and took a step in her direction holding the pen and standing infront of her. She looked up at me with a bashful smile and a flushed face.

"Y/n... Are you doing it on purpose?" she tilted her head, confused.

"Are you showing your panties to me on purpose?"