FIFTEEN [M]

This chapter contains: smut - oral (f) - corruption kink

She doesn't want us to be bothered? That could only mean one thing...

She wants us to... She wants me to..
Fuck...
Her...

But I didn't dare to say anything or even move a muscle. I just stared at her blankly. Still not believing my eyes or my ears or any of my senses to be fair.

She, on the other hand, was stealing glances at me occasionally fidgeting with her fingers. Noticing I was frozen solid she took my hand and dragged me to the front desk only this time for the first time I was behind it... with her.

"I-I don't how to start this" she said cheeks bright pink and awkwardly smiling.

She looked so cute and I was about to lose my mind as the thought sunk in...

She leaned back o  the desk sligtly, still facing me and she pulled me closer by the hand setting them on the desk at each side of her.

"P-please g-guide me" she whispered in my ears. I felt the hairs on the nape of my neck stand up and goosebumps run on my skin. I felt electrified.

She planted a soft kiss in the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes when she planted a second one this time slower, lingering on my skin. I bit my lip. Trying my hardest to keep myself calm and collected as I felt my member hardening.

She lightly licked around my ear I could hear her breathe heavily. She layed her hand on my chest and that's when I knew where my limit was.

I stopped her by grabbing her wrist. I could tell she was startled because she stiffened and looked at me with round eyes.

"Please don't do that to me y/n" I said not daring to look at her because I knew her cute face would make me lose control.

"Do what?" She asked genuinely.

"Play with me like this... if we go any further than this..." I finally looked at her. "I won't be able to stop..."

My eyes were a shade darker as they traced her figure in the dark. My breath was short. I was already going crazy with desire for her. I have been dreaming about this moment for weeks. I needed her so bad. Every square inch of my body craved her. At this point I knew I was insatiable.

I saw her smile in the dim library and she leaned in on my ear again...

"Then don't stop" she whispered.

She drives me crazy...

My hands circled her waist and I harshly pulled her even closer. I pushed my hips onto her. Pressing my my hard desire on her thigh. Signaling I was being absolutely serious. I wanted to make sure she understood what that meant.

"Tell me what you want. I need to hear it from you" I growled into her ear, the anticipation turning me into something I never suspected I had in me. I felt the goosebumps on her skin as she sensed the flip in my attitude.

"Please Baekhyun... I want you so bad. Please Baekhyunie... fuck me" she whispered quietly in an adorably submissive and cute voice. Her eyes laced with lust, begging me to fill her up.

Seeing her like this... y/n the timid library girl turning into this sex craving slut... just for me.

There's no going back.

I placed both of my hands on her hips and pulled her again as I started to kiss her neck. Her sweet and flowery perfume was tickling my nose. She smelled so elegant it was making me even harder.