THIRTY [M]

This chapter contains: smut - fingering - squirting

When the time is right y/n and I escape for some quiet time in my room. At first I'm embarrassed when she closely scrutinizes my room and I realize I left some bags of potatoe chips on my desk. Even thought I was careful enough to properly make the bed this morning, my room is far to be as tidy as hers. After a moment of silence she turns back to me.

"Wow, you have so many video games" I chuckle and sigh in realief. For some reason I thought she was paying attention the empty bags when she was actually looking at my game collection.

"Yeah I like to game sometimes" she looked impressed somehow.

"Let's play together sometime Baekhyunie" she says smiling adorably. 

My heart literally skips a beat. I don't know how she does it but everytime I fall in love with her all over again. Over every little thing that she does. Over ever shy smile, over every rosy cheeks, over every cute chuckles. I just love her so much.

My heart is full of love for her that I have no choice to let it out. So I take step in her direction and somehow that smal step make the atmosphere different.

Y/n's smile fades away as she looks up right into my eyes. I gently take her chin in my fingers and lift her face up. Slowly I link my lips with hers. The kiss is soft and full of the love I wasn't able to give her over the past few weeks. She gradually loosens up in my embrace and kisses me back tenderly.

With each passing second my heart threatens to burst out of my chest, difficutly containing the feeling I feel for her. But at the same time I feel completely serene. It's where I belong. I'm sure of it, right here, with her.

When we part I look at her deeply in the eyes, we stay silent but our eyes convey a thousand words, a thousand emotions. I smile at her before she gets on her tipy toes to kiss me again.

This time it's different, rapidly things escalates and y/n takes the initative of deepening our kiss. She slips her tongue inside my mouth and I let her do. Her sweet taste and her flowery perfume are making me dizzy and I tightly hold on to her waist to keep my balance.

My lips slip from her mouth to her jawline to her neck. I feel her warm breath fan  my cheeks as I'm starting to undo her bow. She lets me do it, being completly docile, small whimpers are heard in the room.

Her voice always had such an effect on me I can't help but to react to it. Almost immediatly I feel myself grow bigger inside my tight boxers. And my own short breaths are joining y/n's cute whimpers. I rub my hard on onto her soft naked thight under her school uniform while my hands peel her shirt off her skin.

I part my lips from her skin to look at her. She's beautiful, absolutely stunning!

"Fuck you're so beautiful Baby" I let out in a short breath.

"Thanks" she chuckles cutely while letting her skirt slide down to the wooden flooring. I stand there for a moment, completely stunned by her beautiful form, wrapped up in this sexy burgundy red lingerie set. She's so gorgeous. I have no words for it. I can only feel my boxers getting dangourously tight, my hard cock threatening to rip free at any second now.

I can't take it any longer and reattached my lips with her skin leaving purple and blue kisses all over her skin. She moans faintly now which drives me even crazier. I circle her to unclasp her bra and her beautiful breasts jump free of the lacey restrains. Immediately I wrap my lips around her beautiful pink nipple and gently tug and bite at it. I'm rewarded by one of y/n's hight pitched moan.

Fuck... I missed her sweet voice so much... After three weeks finally...

I let my hands slip inside her panties and she gasps when she feels my cold fingers against her burning hot slit. She slightly loses her balance and pushes away my gaming mouse and keyboard to have some kind of hold. I lose no time and start drawing small cirlcle at her entrance. Immediately wet and lewd noises come out of her drenched center.

"Baby" I whisper in her ear "you're always so wet for me" I gather her wetness the glide my fingers to her clit. "Looks you missed me a lot" I smirk circling her already so sensitive little clit. The pleasure pulls a suprised moan out of her lips while I bite on mine. Enjoying the sinful noises she makes.

Still teasing her nub I drag down her panties with the other hand to give myself more access to her. Long strings of her naughty juices coat her drenched underwear. As soon as the fabric hits the floor, y/n sweeps them away with a flick of the ankle and immeditaly spreads her legs, like she's begging for more. I smirk again

"Look at you baby, you're so greedy" she whimpers cutely as a response. I chuckle. "Tell me what you want baby" I tease. She looks back at my eyes wearing the most miechivious little smirk ever.

"I want you to make me feel good" she says her theeth glistening.

Fuck she's so fucking hot.

Immediately I slip my index and middle finger inside her, curled up to make sure I hit her gspot. I pump in and out a few times and each time y/n can't help but to moan a little louder. With my thumb I continue to circle her already thobbing bud. Her reaction is immediate she clenches her tight little pussy around my fingers and bites hard on her bottom lip.

"Is that what my princess wants?" I ask teasingly, giving no rest to her gpot or swollen little clit.

"Yessss" she says in a lingering moan.

"Princess missed my hands on her?" I say pumping my fingers even faster in and out of her, the lewd wet noises of her sopping pussy resonating in the room.

"Yesss...Fuckkkk... Aaaah... Yessss"

I recognize the way her pussy clenches and twitches around my fingers and I smirk looking at her flushed face, eyes begging me to keep going.

"Are you gonna cum?" I ask, knowing damn well the answer. She nods vigoursly, unable to speak under the pleasure she feels. I slow down and she lets a desperate little whimper out of her lips. "Use your words baby" she whimpers again but I know she's deseparate to cum and she would do anything for me to pump my fingers in and out of her again.

"Baekhyunieee" she starts, I bite my lips, she already sounds so docile, so pleading. "Please make me cum with your fingers."

"Good girl" I say before immediately fingering her full speed my thumb harrassing her sensitive little clit. She throws her head back, shamelessly moaning in my room, not having a care in the world for my family who might hear her.

"B-Baekhyun I-I'm cummng" she says in a strangled moan.

"Cum around my fingers princess" I command.

"I'm cumminggggg" she alsmost screams. Her tight little cunt firmly clenching around my finger, the delicous spasm of her orgasming pussy got her out of breath and her eyes rolled back as juices flow out of her soaking my uniform pants and the floor.

I take my fingers out and bring them to my mouth almost out of instinct. I missed her sweet taste so much and god... is she fucking delicous.

As I thouroughly lick my fingers I take a good look at her. Her hair is stuck to her forehead, her chest is rapdily heaving up and down and her beautiful slit... It's red and swollen, still twiching from the orgasm she just had. She's fucking hot I just can't take it anymore...

I undress as she is still dazed by the powerful orgasm I just gave her.

"Y/n I need to feel you around me... Right now" I hoarsly say tightly wrapping my fist around my aching cock. She looks back at me, the mischievous smirk playing on her lips again.

"Please fuck me Baekhyunie..."