TWENTY SIX [M]

This chapter contains: smut - masturbation (m)

"Well... that was pretty awkward" I say outloud to myself.

It's a couple of hours later and I just lay there sleepless in my bed, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom.

When we finished and she said... it... I was so shocked and suprised that I didn't even reply anything. I was just too taken aback. I didn't expect it at all so I just stared at her blankly until she eventually got off me looking even redder than before.

She brought up how late it was and I just quickly gathered my things and left. I knew that mom would likely kill me if I stayed past 10pm.

"I'm so fucking dumb" I scolded myself as I bury my face into my pillow, trying to hide myself from the shame. But nothing worked. No matter how I looked at it. It looked bad. I was diumb and that was final.

Why didn't I do anything at all? I could have at least kissed her. I mean god damn it she confessed to me and I just stayed there lifeless!!

I wanted to pull my own hair out.

I came inside her... and she said...

I love you...

I close my eyes and recall the moment.

Her beautiful breasts bouncing in front of my face. The delicously tight sensation of her throbbing orgasming pussy around my big cock. Her delighted face and her voice...

Moaning "I love you into" my ears.

I don't even notice my hand traveling to my crotch. I'm too focused on the memory of y/n making herself cum on top of me. I palm my bulge, applying pressure to it.

"Fuck" I whisper to myself realizing what I'm doing.

How come I'm horny again when just a couple of hours ago I spilled gallons of cum inside y/n's tight little pussy. But there I am again... This girl I swear... The things she does to me.

I let my right hand slip inside my boxers while the other hand grips my sheets trying to remember how y/n felt around me, how she looked, and how she sounded.

I sigh in pleasure when I wrap my finger around my length and start pumping my fist around it.

"Fuck... y/n" I moan her name again. I pick up the pace quickly driving my self to growing pleasure.

I picture her perfect naked body on top of me. Her flushed red face, her sinful moans. I am close already and the only thing I want is to smear my cum all over her cute glasses and all over her lips and tongue.

I let myself go delivering thick cum that comes crashing down on my sheets.

"Fuck aaaah... y/n... Aaaah... I love you too... Aaaahhh" I say out of breath drunk on the intense bliss I'm feeling right now.

I lay there for a second collecting my thoughts and catching my breath.

We started of wrong with y/n. For the longest time I didn't know what to call us and I realize now that I simply should have asked.

We started backwords indulging ourselves with bodies first and our hearts seconds but the truth is that...

I love her...

We might have started it wrong but tomorrow I will make it right.