EIGHTEEN [M]

This chapter contains: smut - fingering - oral (f) - corruption kink

I'm still thinking about the whole scene between Chanyeol and Ryeonhee when I approch the library but this thought is quickly swiped away when I see the library door at the end of the hall... Instantly reminded of what y/n and I did in that room just yesterday...

I gulp down, thickly swallowing. I don't why but I'm nervous... or maybe eager to see her again?

I push the door as the library seems to be open today. I can't help but to feel slightly disappointed as I know it means that I won't get her all for myself today.

But that feeling doesnt last long because as soon as I step inside the room she stands right there in front of me. Without even realising she pulls me into a hug, pressing her breast against my chest. My hands rest on her lower back and I can't stop them when they drift on their own to her butt.

Already I feel hot and heavy and I only have one desire: to see her again like I did yesterday.

"Come with me" she says as she pulls me by the hand behind the front desk again. Flashes of our sinful afternoon coming rushing to my mind and I can feel myself already growing tight inside my pants.

She stands right in front of me, fideting with the hem of her skirt. Her  cheeks have grown pink. I can feel she is embaressed. 

She looks back behind her in the direction of the door then in the direction of the study tables and the bookshelves then back at me.

Her eyes have a playful glint, I can see it even if she's embarrassed and hiding it behind her furrowed brows, her pouty mouth and her big glasses.

Then she takes a deep breath and pulls up her skirt.

My jaw drops in disblief.

She reveals her unclothed beautiful slit. Just out in the open like this. She avoids eye contact but I can't help but to feel uncomfortable in my thighther than ever pants.

"I-I have been like this all d-day" she stutters again.

My hand travel on its own to my crotch to palm my already aching bulge. She's absolutly stunning. Even more so than yesterday.

I can't believe this is the same girl that was refusing to say more than a quiet "yes" a few weeks ago. I just couldn't believe that y/n had this side to her... And I couldn't belive I was the one getting to see this facet of her. I smirked widely applying more pressure to my cock, slowly palming it in circles.

"Wow... y/n... Such a dirty little slut for me..."

I let the word slip off my tongue. I regretted it instantly. I wasn't thinking and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I looked at her again and somehow she seemed to have gained more confidence, she was also smirking back at me now.

She actually likes that...

"All day I fantasized about you finally finding out. I couldn't stop thinking about you" she says looking straight at me, her face still bright red but without stuttering.

I squint and lean in a little to admire her little cunt a little closer. Instinctively she leans against the desk and spreads herself for me. She's so docile I rub my cock harder through my pants.

And just like that she takes my breath away. She's beautiful. I can see her love juices coating her inner thighs and make her pink folds sparkle.

I can't wait any longer. I need to touch her.

I approach my hand and press on her lonely nub. Instinctively she tilts her head back and whimpers cutely.

"Baby you're already so sensitive" I coo, bitting my bottom lip.