TWO

When I arrive the class already started. I guess i walked incredibly slow as I'm dreading the moment I have to stay late.

"Mr. Byun please get seated and if you could do us the honor of being on time next time, I'm sure the whole class would appreciate that." Mr Jang, the korean litterature teacher scolds me.

I hang my head low and quickly shuffle to the last row where my seat is. Might I add the best spot in the class. Last row, by the window.

Chanyeol who's sitting next to me is smiling...

"What took you so long Byun?" he asked not turning around.

"I'll tell you later" I reply briefly.

When the bell rings Chanyeol instantly gets up and comes to stand next to my desk.

"So tell me..." he says not even paying attention to me while he's cheking out Seonee and Ryeonhee chatting just right next to us. I don't even mind as this completly normal Chanyeol behaviour... I only sigh.

"Well my mom wants me to stay at library from now on and study there" I say to nobody as Chanyeol is more concerned by Ryeonhee's legs. I nudge him when I notice he's biting his lip. That brings him back.

"Aw man... Thats sucks."

"Your mom said what?" asked Jongdae sitting not so far from us.

"She makes him stay in the library to study" Kyungsoo replies readjusting his glasses on his nose as he walks towards us followed by the rest of the group. Junmyeon, Yixing, Sehun, Minseok and Jongin.

"I thought I could finally convince you to join the music club next trimester." Chanyeol says I scoff as we talked about this many times before.

If I never joined any after school club there was a reason. I wanted to have as much free time as possible. I actually enjoyed having time for myself where I would go home lock my self in my room, read mangas, play video games or even just nap if I felt like it. In other words I didn't want to have responsabilities.

"Are you kidding? The music club is useless plus there's like 5 people" Sehun said.

"No! it's not true" Chanyeol protested "Yixing joined us last week. Now you have 8 proud members and couting" he said puffing his chest while Yixing smiled.

"Yeah better join the Track & Field club that's a lot of fun" Minseok said. You know how there's always a sporty one in the group? Yup, that's Minseok. He was a member of the Track & Field club but also one of the soccer club and even did baseball with a team on the week ends.

The thought of my hair sticking to my forehead as I pant running around the school made me cringe.

"No thanks" I politely declined.

"Maybe you would enjoy drama club" Kyungsoo suggested without much conviction.

"Yeah... but no"

"How about joining the student coucil?" Junmyeon started. "Jongdae and I we both find it very rewarding and plus your bother could propbably show you around"

Junmyeon was the president of our grade and Jongdae was tresurer. But I felt a shiver going up my spine to the mere thought of sitting for ours at a table to discuss how we should exhange the Lasagna Friday with the School Suprise of the Thuesday. Absolutly reveting.

"I would tell you to join our club, hyung but I know you can't dance and you're not willing to learn" Jongin finally said, shrugging.

"Yup exactly" I nodded. Finally someone who gets it!

"Stop trying to convince Baekhyun to join your stupid clubs. Who's gonna play PUBG with me then?" Sehun whined, pouting his lips.

That got a bitter laugh out of me.

"Well even if I wanted to I can't since I have to stay at the library..." I said looking at my own feet. Then Yixing padded my back.

"Don't worry! I used to stay there all the time before joining the music club. It's fun! Nice and quiet. Maybe you can doze off if nobody's watching" he added with a wink.

That brightened up my mood just a little bit. Yes, maybe I can do that. I though as I smiled at him.

 I though as I smiled at him