TWELVE [M]

This chapter contains: smut - exhibitionism - masturbation (m) - corruption kink (being turned on by the idea of someone being cute and innocent at first glance but becoming very sensual and sexy)

An awkward silence fell between us. I was breathing heavily and regretting this stupid question. Why did I say that? I wanted to punch myself.

Of course she wasn't showing her panties to me on purpose! Not a cute girl like y/n! Not her... right?

I was expecting her to just get up and leave. But instead she replied.

"Uh... I'm sorry" she said almost whispering but not denying.

I lifted an eyebrow, confused.

"I... uh... y-yesterday... it was the first time a b-boy ever looked at me that way" she stuttered.

She was so cute. I just carefully listened to her.

"I-I just wanted you to look at me like that again" she said fidgetting with her fingers, avoiding eye contact."I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable" she apologized, her face bright red.

I was astonished, absolutely dumbfounded. I couldn't believe that such a cute shy girl like y/n was actually doing something this naughty. Revealing her self like this purposely... to me.

I felt like I grew even bigger. My pant were uncomfortably tight. My heart was pounding in my chest. But I felt bad seeing her embarassed like this, I had to make her feel better.

"Don't apologize... What if i told you... I want to see more" I blurted out instantly regreting it.

I don't why I had to go and just say the absolute truth like this. The naked and ugly truth. What I truly wanted. I just couldn't find a puny excuse I just had to be sincere.

Now she knows I am a pervert I thought.

She looked at me for a second her face still flushed. A silence fell between us for a moment but it felt like a thousand years. Then she looked down again and without a word she lifted her skirt all the way up.

Letting me admire her entirely.

My jaw dropped at the beautiful view infront of me. I felt my heart trying to rip through my chest. This time it was too much and I couldnt help but to palm my raging and demanding boner shamelessly in front of her.

When she saw me stroke myself throught my pants she spreaded her legs wide. Now I could see everything.

Everything.

The very thin white fabric was absolutely drenched in y/n's naughty juices. The panties were closely hugging y/n's beautiful folds to reveal them thoroughly. On top of that the fabric had become translucid, allowing me to take in all of her.

So that is it. What I've been fantacising about for weeks now...

"Y/n's beautiful pink pussy" I whispered to myself.

My hands unzipped my pants and whipped out my swollen dick. I felt no shame in anyway. My mind was clouded by uncontainable sexual drive. My head was blank the only thing I could think about was y/n...

As she saw me revealing my cock she bit her lip and brought her knees to her chest while keeping her legs nice and spreaded for me. She bucked her hips upwards allowing me to see her drenched slit even better.

I stroked my cock infront of her as she sat there knees in the air. She had beautiful legs and I couldn't take enough of her.

I let the library be filled with my shameless moans as I made my way to peek arousal. I saw y/n look at me with lust in her eyes, bitting her lip and breathing heavily.

I strocked myself even faster when I noticed how her juices were now coating the insides of her thighs, she was completely overflowing.

I wanted to kneel down and taste her so bad. I wanted to take in her sweet scent. I wanted to feel her delicous juices run on my tongue and drip on my chin. I wanted to slip my tongue inside her heat, to feel her walls tighten around it. I wanted to hear her moan as I swirled my tongue around her swollen nub to please her.

I wanted to endlessly tease her as she moaned my name while climaxing in my mouth. I wanted to hear how naughty and how desperate she could be.

I wanted to slide my fat cock inside her hungry little hole. I wanted to hear the indecent noises her drenched pussy would make as I would pump myself in and out of her. I wanted her to cling onto me and beg me not to stop. I wanted to feel her twitch around me as she came hard on my cock screaming my name.

How bad I wanted that... But I didn't dare to touch her.

She is this aroused for me. I thought as I furiously pumped my dick in and out of my hand.

I was oozing precum all over. I was close to cumming.

"Ahh... Baekhyun" I heard her lightly whisper and that was enought to get me to my peek. I gripped the matetial of my pants and ruffled it, breathing heavily, droplets of sweats going down my temples, eyebrows creased. I groaned loudly and let myself cum all over her, as she so kindly displayed her self just for me.

"Aaah Fuck. Y/n" I groaned as I coated her cute white panties with thick ropes of sperm. Mixing up her juices with mine. She looked delighted as I spread my cum all over her, smiling brightly as some even splashed on her bottom lip, which she hurriedly sucked on as I watched her while panting.

So that is her true self... So cute and innocent but... So... naughty...