TWENTY SEVEN

"Soooo... How was it at y/n's house!" Jongin asks immediatly coming to my desk as soon as I sit down in class.

It's 8am and I barely even slept last night. I'm tired, clearly not ready for any conversation and especially not that kind of conversation. So I simply yawn and start unpacking my things.

"Well... you look tired. So I guess you guys had a LOT of fun" he says nudging me in the ribs. I shoot him a death glare.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone" He chuckles.

I sigh deeply, letting my shoulders down.

"No that isn't it... Last night... y/n... she said I love you" Jongin instantly screeches, which draws the attention of the rest of the classroom so he quickly pretends to have stub his toe. I have to repress the urge to roll my eyes at him. After a very unconvincing acting skit he continues, whispering this time.

"That's amazing! Why is this long face for?" Jonging asks leaning in, trying to be discreet.

"He didn't say it back" Sehun says loudly chewing on gum and doodleing on the desk not even looking our way.

"Sehun don't say stupid things!" Jongin exclaims, already forgetting about being discreet. But then, doubts crosses his eyes "You did say it back... Right Hyung?"

I don't dare to open my mouth and let the silence answer for me. Jongin grumbles, disapointed.

"Told ya" Sehun says shrugging and popping gum.

"Hyung?!?!" Once again, some faces in the class whip in our direction. "What is wrong you?" he lowers his voice this time.

I was tired and my head hurt from this unpleasant conversation so I also raised my voice without even noticing.

"I don't know okay? I didn't expect it and I was taken aback and I don't know okay?" I rub my temples, frustrated. Jongin flinches, surprised by my vocal reaction, for a small while he stays silent.

"But... Hyung... Don't you love her?"

This question hits me like a hammer.

Do I love her?

I let the silence fall as my mind races... I can't help but to think about her. About her cute expressions when she gets shy around me, about the way he chuckles. About her beautiful face, about her pink cheeks, about her plump lips. Everytime I look at her, everytime I think of her. I can't help but to feel nervous somehow. My mind races, my heart beats faster, my hands are clammy but... I feel so happy. Whenever I'm around her, time stops. And when I have to leave I miss her so much...

That kiss we exchanged yesterday in her room... The way my stomach sturred but I felt like walking on air. How my heart was ready to explode but I felt so serein... That thing I felt...

That's love.

"Yes... Yes I love her..." I conclude, whispering more to myself then to Jongin.

"Then freaking tell her" Jongin exclaims.

"Tell what to who?" Yixing asks innocently plopping lazily on Sehun's desks, while the whole squad follows him. His question brings their attention on us but I don't care anymore. I love y/n and I don't care if anybody finds out.

"Tell y/n that I love her" I blurt out. Every face whips in my direction. All of the boys look at me with round eyes.

"... Who is y/n? " Kyungsoo asks hensetant.

"The library comittee girl... I love her" once again, I answer in all honesty without thiking at all. I don't know why but speaking like this, from the heart... it feels so good, it feels liberating.

Silence fall again but I don't even notice. I'm too busy checking the time. I still have a few minutes before the class starts.

"What the fuck?" Minseok finally says.

"I'll be right back guys..."

I abandon my things to rush out the class and run straight to the library.

I have to tell her right now. I've waited long enough... Actually I waited wait too long.

 Actually I waited wait too long