TWENTY FIVE [M]

Thank you so much for 20 votes under 8 hours!!!! Thank you so so much!! This makes me so happy! Thank you for making my day guys❤

____________________

This chapter contains: smut - unprotected sex - dirty talk - fluff (kinda)

"Please Baekhyun... Would you fuck my tiny pussy?"

She's just so enticing, spreading herself like a buffet like this. Just for me.

"Fuck baby... Yes I will. Everything for my princess" I say in a breath before I link our lips together once again.

Without parting myself from her I place myself at her entrance and teasingly rub my tip against her. She's so slippery wet I have no trouble slipping inside of her despite how tight she feels around me. I carefully push myself to the bottom of her while she wraps me with both arms and whimpers in my ear.

"Aaaah" she moans delicously.

"Fuck baby you're so tight" I groan as I feel her walls gripping around my dick.

I start with slow strokes allowing her to get adjusted to my thickness. Everytime I pull out of her I feel her grip getting stronger around me and eveytime I push back in she welcomes me back with warmness. The sensation is divine but this pace is driving the both of us insane.

"Baekhyun please go faster" she says in a breathy moan.

"Really princess? You're ready for me?" I ask teasing her a little.

"Yes I'm ready for you" she whines in my hear sending shivers down my spine.

"Alright baby." I say as I pick up the pace. Slowly the room is flled with her delightful highpitched moans as I fuck her deep.

"Fuck baby you feel so fucking good" I grunt biting my lips feeling the pleasure rising again.

"Fuck me harder Baekhyun" she demands. I smirk, I love it when she gets a little more assertive. I do as I'm told and start to go even faster and even deeper, exploring the deepest part of her. She gasps loudly everytime my tip kisses her womb. and I feel her tightening around me, slightly throbbing. I know she's getting close.

"Does it feel good baby?" I ask eager to hear her dirty talk to me while moaning.

"Yes it feel so good" she says moaning louder, her warm breath brushing past my ear. She wears and a delighted expression on her face. fully drowning herself in our sinful acts, completely giving herself up to the pleasure. She looks so good with the sweat driping down her temples and her messy hair. She's my little horny mess.

"Hmmm...Baby are you gonna cum for me?" My voice gets lower as I'm also getting closer. I groan in her ear.

"Yes... aaaah... I'm gonna cum for you... aaaah" I smirk again. Fuck she's so hot! I close my eyes shut trying hard not bust.

"Say my name baby" I lowly whisper in her ear. Goosebumps appear all over her skin and she throws her head back, violently twitching around my rock hard cock.

"Baekhyunnnn.. Aaaah" she loudly moans digging her nails into my back.

"Yes baby ... Hmmm... that's it cum for me my princess" I purr in her ear and as she arches her back.

"Baekhyun... aaaahh.. aah... Baekhyun... I'm cummingggg" she screams while she strangles my cock with her throbbing pussy. Her moans gradually getting softer and less high pitched as I'm slowing down my pace allowing her to come off her high. Her breath is short and she is glistening in between her two beautiful boobs. I can't get enough of her.

Suddenly she hops off the desk and kisses me passionately her hands roam my body all over to finally wrap both her hands around my girthy lengh before she starts to jerk me off. I moan into the kiss. Her hands feel heavenly it's like she's always known my body. I tilt my head back and she kisses me over my neck leaving cute love bites all over.

She pushes me on her bed which makes the plushies bounce on the ground. I lean my back on the wall as a sit up on the matress. Y/n comes on the bed and places both of her knees to each of my sides. She places one hand on my shoulder while the other one pumps my cock a couple of times before she places it at her entrance. Slowly she sinks herself down on me and I can't help but to groan loudly. I've been holding myself back for so long. I won't be able to keep it in much longer.

"Fuckkkk baby..." I growl in a low husky voice.

She starts to bounce herself up and down on my desperately sensitive dick. I bite hard on my bottom lip.

"Baekhyun you're so big" she moans wearing this joyous expression again. She starts bouncing harder. I try to get my mind off the delicous sensation of her around me by taking one of her niple into my mouth and sucking on it. She gasps when I lightly bite it down.

"Fuck baby slow down or I'm gonna cum" I warn as I am dangourously close to the edge.

"Then do it. Cum" she sounds pleading, like she's begging me for my cum.

For a second I'm hesitant. In this position I'm not able to pull out... I've never came inside of her. I always pull out. I felt like it's only a thing that a couple would do but... I thought the same about kissing... Maybe she wants me to do it...

She wants me to pump her lillte cunt full of hot cum.

This thought ignites a fire in me and I start to push my hips upwards, fucking her back. She moans even louder, tightening her rip around me neck while our paces are perfectly synchronized.

"Awash... Baekhyun I'm gonna cum again" she says.

"Fuck... suck a dirty girl making herself cum like this on my cock"

I know she loves the dirty talk and I'm rewarded by even more highpitched moans and even harder hip slams.

"Baekhyunnn... Aaaah" she closes her eyes tight shut, breathing heavily. Her beautiful breats bouncing and her tight pussy gripping me more then ever. It's too much for me and I let myself slip over the edge. I fill her tight cunt full of pipping hot cum, shamelessly groaning in her ear.

This full sensation also drives her to orgasm once again as her movement become sloppier and more irregular.

"Baekhyuunnn aaahh... I love you" she screams her pussy twitching uncontrollably around me as she gradually slows down.

For a second neither of us realize what just happened but when the high of the moment has come down. I realize the magnitude of these three words...

I

Love

You

She... loves me?!

 loves me?!