TWENTY TWO

Today is D-Day... Today I'll get home with y/n and have diner at her place.

I thought about it all night... I am actually really nervous about it. But why though? Why should I be nervous? I shouldn't be right? I mean... the things I've done with her and to her... I probably have seen every single detail of her but somehow I'm still nervous to be alone in her room with her.

Will her parents be there? Am I meeting her family? Waves of anxiaty irradiated my body and I felt myself getting nauseous. I shake my head as I park my bike next to the gymnasium and walk up the stairs to my classroom.

As soon as I set foot inside Minseok comes to me.

"Hey Baekhyun! Who was that girl from yesterday?" I can't help but to feel angry again remembering how he talked about her and how he looked at her. I sigh in annoyance while walking to my desk, Minseok closely following me.

"She's just the girl from the library committee. Since I study there everyday now and they had inventory to do she was noticing me that the library was being closed for the day that's it..." Minseok laughs and nudges me in the ribs.

"Oooh... ok I know why you still didn't drop the library thing! You get to stare at her all evening in there." He laughs again. "I mean I don't blame you. I know I would do the same she's cute."

This time I was pissed. Heat started to rish to my cheeks amd ears. I can't stand hearing him talk about her that way. Especially with that look on his face... Only, I, get to look at her like this.

I open my mouth to say something back to him but I'm cut with the loud gasps of the whole classroom. I whip my head to the noise and see Chanyeol and Ryeonhee walking in the room hand in hand. Everybody is shocked. The jerk playboy and the class president it's not exactly the couple that everybody was suspecting... But most of the class just claps and whistles to celebrate them.

Seeing that the whole group rushes to Chanyeol to ask him countless questions. Except me and Jongin. I'll congratulate Chanyeol later, more privately. Meanwhile I try to regain my composer to not punch Minseok in the face the next time he opens his mouth.

"Hyung... that girl is special to you right?" I turn myself to Jongin, raising a quizzical eyebrow.

"Huh? No, no she just takes care of the library. Plus she's very shy, she hardly ever responds when I talk to her." I repress a smile as I play with words, thinking about the adorable way her cheeks grow pink. In a way I wasn't lying she was still very shy around me but only with her clothes on.

"Hyung..." Jongin looked at me with a raised brow, looking unimpressed. "I saw you kiss her yesterday"

My chest tightened and I coughed, choking on my own saliva. I quickly look around to make sure nobody heard him.

"Don't worry I didn't tell the others and I won't tell them"

I sigh in relief. I don't want anybody to know right now. Well mainly because there is nothing to know. I still don't know what y/n and I have going on and I certainly don't the others to find out before me...

"Thanks Jonginie" I tell him with a smile.

"You're welcome!" but then he pauses for second before adding "Well I told Sehun but don't worry I didn't tell anybody else" I slap my palm on my forehead.

"Jongin you littl-"

"Don't worry I don't care enough to bother telling the others"

I jumped in my seat at the low voice coming from behind me. I turned around and noticed Sehun was actually there scrolling through his phone. Not even bothering to look my way at all. I sigh I know Sehun won't say anything.

"Thanks guys"

"No problemo" Sehun says not even lifting his eyes off the phone.

Then Chanyeol comes to sit at his seat next to me. The whole group is gathered around him. The others jokes with him and tell him they finaly understand why he was studying so well and rejecting other girls. Chanyeols laughs at their silly comments.

"I heard Ryeonhee tell Chooyeon that you spent the night at her place yesterday. So tell us what you guys did. Did she strip for you again?" Jongdae asks.

"Did she blow you again?" Minseok adds

"Or she told you nasty things again? right" Yixing says

"Come on tell us" Even the strict Junmyeon is dying to hear more.

"We didn't do anything guys. Calm down... We didn't do anything..." Chanyeol said cutting short the conversation by turning over to look out the window. Nobody else could see but I saw how he smirked.

I understand him in a way... I wouldn't like anybody to know how naughty y/n is for me. She's like that for me and only for me.

I looked at him and made an understood smile. He smiles back at me and simply says

"What did you guys think? I'm a serious kind of guy"