TWENTY ONE

The last bell of the day rings.

I start to pack up my things to leave as the teacher give us the last few exercices as an assgniment for the next lesson. I barely even listen.

I still feel gloomy from the conversation with Chanyeol. And on top of that I can't see y/n today. The library is closed. For real this time.

It's the time of the year where the 3 members of the library committee do the inventory. So it means that Junhyun who takes cares of the library during the morning hours and Sooyoung who usually is in charge in the afternoon will be there. The three of them will be basically see if there's any book missing or if the shelves need to be arranged in an other way. For instance if an author has realeased many books this year, the shelves will probably need to be relabeled...

Exciting stuff I know....

So, y/n told me yesterday that we won't be able to see each other because she basically won't have a second for herself.

I sigh to myself as I shove my chemistry book inside my backpack when I hear Jongdae speak.

"Who's that girl?" Jongdae asks leaning to Minseok.

"I don't know I've never seen her before... But she's cute"

I whip my head in the direction they were looking and I see y/n standing in the frame of the door.

I feel anger rising from my stomach to me cheeks in an instant when I realise they were actually speaking about her. Without even think I abandon my backpack at my desk and walk to her. I grab her by the arm and pull her in the hallway, where the guys can't see us.

"What are you doing here" I ask more harshly then I intendend as I'm still boiling over Minseok's comment. Instantly her face grows bright pink and she looks back at her feet.

"Sorry, I shoudn't have come" I sense sadness in her tone. It immediatly softens me and I speak in a warmer and a more reassuring tone.

"No no! please! It's okay... I'm just suprised to see you. I was just thinking that I was sad not to see you today so I'm actually happy right now" I looked at  her and smiled. It was true I was so happy to see her. My smile was so wide that it creased my eyes into little crescents. She smiled back at me warmly before immediately turning red again. She looks down and fidgets with her fingers.

"I-I just came quickly to ask you s-something..." she's embarrassed and I can't tell what she has to ask is diffucult for her. Seeing her squirm in embarrassment like this makes my heart race. She's absolutely adorable. I can't believe she's the same girl that smiles happily everytime I cum in her mouth.

"What is it, y/n?" I ask slightly leaning onto her. She takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"I wanted to know if you would like to come eat dinner at my house tomorrow night?" she asks in one single breath, immediately averting her eyes again.

What?

She wants to see me outside of school. I can't believe it. I'm literally on Cloud 9 right now. I'm so happy that I act without thinking. Without even realizing, I circle her waist with one arm pulling her close to me while I gently lift her chin up with my other hand to plant a soft kiss on her lips. I feel her tense up between my arms but then she loosens up, giving in to the kiss.

I close my eyes. I dreamed about this for weeks. We have been close, even very close over the past month. But not like this... Never like this.

When I realise what I'm doing I part my lips from hers and let her go.

"Sorry..." I say scratching my head.

"No it's okay" she says bringing her hand to her mouth, tracing with her fingers where my lips once were.

"I'd love to come to eat at your house tomorrow" I say smiling brightly at her.

"Really? I mean okay! A-awesome" she says excitedly. "I live a little further away so I bike to school. So don't forget your bike tomorrow" she says before quickly planting a kiss on my cheek and running away.

She's just so cute...