THIRTY TWO [END]

"I can't wait to finally meet your friends" y/n says excitedly jumping up and down and holding my hand.

I can't help but to sigh...

"You know... if I was so reluctant is because there's a reason..." I turn myself back to her. "My freinds are... you know..." She interups by giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm sure they are lovely" she says adorably.

She's so cute that I don't have the heart to bring her expectations down and quite frankly I know the very first things Chanyeol will say will take care of that for me so...

"Okay let's go" I say while pushing in the door of the classroom; it's well over 4PM but all of them are still here.

When I told them that y/n was going to pass by to say hi after school I was hoping they would have been discouraged when they knew they had to wait until her shift at the library was over but no... They all decided to stay and wait for her.

Non of them even noticed our entrnce.

Junmyeon and Jongdae are busy arguing over the budget for the upcoming spring festival. Chanyeol, Xiumin and Kyungsoo are eyeing a lingerie magazine. Yixing is listening to music and Jongin is improv dancing to it. And Sehun... is on his phone, not giving a shit as usual.

"Hi" y/n says timidly waving. With that 8 heads whip to her direction and she instantly becomes tomato red. They all drop their activity to rush to her (except Sehun who lazily walks still holding his phone to his nose).

I sense y/n is getting really nervous so I gently place her hand in mine and smile at her. She takes a deep breath.

"So you're the lucky girl that popped Baekhyun's cherry" Chanyeol says looking smug.

See... I knew he was going to say something stupid... I have to refrain from facepalming myself.

"Yeah I always suspected that girl at the holiday resort never existed" Minseok adds, rubbing his chin.

Right as I feel anger swelling in my chest, right when I am this close to turn around and leave with y/n... she laughs... with this genuine and heartfelt laughter that I love. And everybody follows the atmosphere instantly lightens up.

"Hyung why do you always have to be so embarrassing?" Kyungsoo gives a deathglare to Chanyeol. "I'm Kyungsoo, nice to meet you y/n" he says extending a friendly hand to her. She shakes it with a polite smile.

"I'm Junmyeon, the class president"

"Jongdae the tresurer"

"Jongin"

"Minseok"

"Chanyeol"

"Sehun" this time he lifts his face out of the phone and even smiles at her!

A silence fills the room and everyone turns to Yixing who is the only one that did not state his name. Jongin standing next to him nudges him in the ribs. Yixing lets out a surprised exclamation.

"Oh yeah I'm Yixing" I shake my head while y/n chuckles.

Junmyeon clears his throat then takes that solennel expression that we all know too well.

"Well, y/n I wanted to congratulate you on making Baekhyun the student that he is now. I remember at the beginning of the year he was one of the worst student of the school and his grades were the lowest of the class. Now he even did better than me on the last chemistry pop up quizz."

Y/n only shyly nods as a response but Jongdae slowly shakes his head.

"Hyung no one cares about his grades... You're not his mom are you?"

"Well I-" Junmyeon wants to retort something but is cut by Jongin.

"Yeah the only thing that matters is that she makes him happy" Jongin says smiling wholeheartedly at her.

"Yeah but" Minseok intervenes "He has to make her happy too! Are your making her happy Baekhyun-a?" he asks almost sternily.

"Of course he is!" Yixing says before turning to me, a hint of doubt crosses in his eyes. "Right?"

"Y-yeah! I am!" I confirm, stutterring a little at the sudden questions.

"Good" Kyunsoo says nodding, satisfied.

"If he's not obdient just tell me I will beat the shit out of him." Sehun adds eyes still glued to his screen, in the most non menacing tone ever.

"Hey! I'm older than you" I object. Sehun finally puts the phone down.

"Yeah but you're a midget and I will whoop your ass if you corrupt her!" Y/n cutely chuckles, and I do too. We exchange a knowing gaze...

If only they knew... it's a little too late for that.

"I'm not buying it" Chanyeol says, crossing his arms, looking stern. The atmosphere gets heavy all of the sudden. Everbody whips their face to him. But Chanyeol widely grins form ear to ear.

"How come your can make her happy with your tiny weiner" he says finally bursting into laughter, while everybody follows, even Junmyeon and even y/n.

But when the laughs die down y/n look straight back at Chanyeol, a mischievous glint shinning in her eyes.

"Well Baekhyun is actually quite big and, cherry on top, he really knows how to use" she says a challenging smirk on her lips.

A silence falls out. We are all taken aback by what she says especially when no sound came out of her mouth except a timid "hi" and some quick chuckles here and there.

But soon every body is right back to laughing, even harder then before. Sehun is even hodling his ribs and Junmyeon is wiping a tear off the corner of his eye.

I can't help but to look at her fondly.

Well... She definetly... isn't that shy after all...

__________________

There we go this concludes this book. Thank you all for joining me on this adventure a bog thank you for all the readers that made yourselves known. I felt like my story was at least somewhat interesting enough for you to vote and comment! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart

Here's a list of all the people I'd like to thank personally:

baconeris1485, sapphireanchovy, fltrchry, jungxbbhlove, imdadestroyer, tanjika23nishi, keiztarbyun, Artemis_kpoper, OhSehun148, joeyloey61, doublethiccbiscuit, BaekHyunPsychOXE, zohazaineb786, alexajjang, BBHsLady, baekhyuniee_jjang, Your_terrible_author, byunbacon_06, WilmaPalma9, WYIUE2005, bbaekhyunlover, pupbaek04

The list might get longer cause it's hard to keep track some of y'all decided to change user name sooo... haha

Anyway thank you for embarking on this adventure with me... Until the next one. Stay safe <3

 Stay safe <3