SIXTEEN [M]

This chapter caontains: smut - virginity

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her a little bit closer, right on the edge on the desk. My palms were clammy I would lie if i said I wasn't nervous. But it didn't matter to me at that instant because the only thing that mattered was her and me.

Her and me.

I aligned myself with her entrance and when I started to apply pressure she lifted her hand and placed it on my chest. I stopped and looked at her face. She looked anxious.

"I-I'm sorry... But I-I've never done this before... P-please be gentle with me" she asked shyly, covering her mouth with the back of her free hand.

My jaw dropped. She was so cute, blushing like this, her hair messy from thrashing her head around and cumming earlier, sweat dripping down her temples and her shy smile...

She is like this just for me. Only for me...

"Don't worry baby I'll take good care of you" I whispered reassuringly. I wanted her to feel safe and to feel good. She nodded cutely and lowered tha hand that was on my chest. I took her hand in mine in an atempt to make her feel better and smiled at her.

"Look at me" she lifted her eyes and I locked my gaze into hers. "You ready?" I asked softly purring into her ear. She nodded again.

I very gently and slowly pushed myself inside of her. I gasped and moaned very faintly as I sunk my self inside her. She was so wet, so warm... and... so... fucking tight.

She squinted and because of the pain her breath was getting shorter. I pressed her hand in mine harder.

"I'll go slow" I said as I continued to push my self further. She nodded again.

When I was completely inside of her I looked back at her.

"Are you alright y/n?"

"Y-yes... It's just t-that... y-you're so big" she whispered. I smiled gently at her brushing a strand of her hair away.

"I promise I will make you feel good"

I could tell she was relaxing a little. I was actually grateful she also needed some time to adapt to me because I surely needed time to adapt to her. She felt absolutly divine around me. She was deep inside of her and she was gripping me so eagerly. It was so hard to resist her.

But I didn't burst because I wanted this to last
I wanted to fuck her so bad
I wanted her to cum on this fat cock

"Y-you can m-move now" she said avoiding my eyes, her hands still covering half of her face. I smiled again. I slowly pulled myself out and she faintly gasped. Immediatly after I pushed myself back in again. I felt her fingers tighten around mine.

I repeated the proceess and I felt her relax, I was able to go just a little bit faster. To me also it felt gradually better and better. The slowness was suffocating and I couldn't wait to make her bangs jump to the sound of our skin clashing together.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby" l said in a low, lust filled voice.

She whimpered at my statement. I raised a quizical eyebrow.

"Y/n you like it when I say dirty things?" I said smirking, picking up the pace a little bit. She started to moan. Soft moans but moans nonetheless.

"I take that as a yes" My smirk spreads even further.

"Y-yes I like it" she says lifting her hand even higher to cover more of her embarassed face. I gently took her wirst and lowered her hand. she looked at me with round eyes.

"Don't hide yourself baby. Let me see how fucking beautiful you are" My eyes became darker and I started to thrust inside of her harder too. I felt her tighten around my cock and saw a change in her expression. She looked mischievous now, a sinful glint of the eyes, her breats bouncing around everytime I would slam myself inside her.

Now she was moaning loudly feeling better and better with each stroke of my big cock inside her needy cunt. I was also getting closer with each passing second. She felt so good around me and seeing her hungry for me like this made me feel even hornier.

"Aaah... Baekhyun..." she moaned my name again, her face flushed red.

"Y/n you feel so good" I groaned leaning in her ear. I wanted to get closer to hear her moan my name directly in my ear.

"Say my name again baby" I commanded. I felt her tighten around me I couldn't help but to smirk.

She likes that much when I say nasty shit in her ear...

"Baek... aaah... hyun" she whined in my hear having trouble enounciating even a simple word.

"Y/n... If you squeeze me like this... you're gonna make me..." I stop myself to bite on my bottom lip and I slow down the pace and stand back up straight to keep the pleasure from ending. She looks at me with some sort of glint in the eye.

"Baekhyun... I-I'm so c-close" she stutters looking at me straight in the eyes.

God, she's so hot.

"Yeah? You're gonna cum?" I say pushing myself deep and slow inside of her. She whimpers when I dig my nails into her thighs.

"Yessss" she replies a long string of moan slipping from her mouth.

"Say it" I order while I look at her. She looks up at me and seems to hesitate.

"Baekhyun you're gonna make me cum" she finally blurts out as I start to rapidly thrust inside of her.

"Good girl" I praise.

She closes her eyes and throws her head back as throaty moans leave her mouth.

I feel her walls tighthen and twitch around my aching cock. She so tight, I won't last long like this.

"Aaaah y/n" I moan trying hard not to let myself go.

"C-cumming" she finally says in a high pitched moan. Thrashing her head around and tensing her legs. Her walls get even tighter around me and I can't wait anymore I have to let myself go.

"Y/n... aaah..." I moan as I take myself out of her and wrap my hand around my throbbing cock slippery and completely drenched in y/n's love juices.

I pump myself in an out of my hand only a few times before bursting all over her. Long thick ropes of cum cover her and her beautiful and swollen red pussy as she pants and smiles in satisfaction.

I am completely losing myself in this feeling. At that point nothing matters... I don't care if I'm loud and I don't care if someone figures out what we are doing here. I just can't get enough of this feeling...

I just can't get enough of her...