TWENTY FOUR [M]

This chapter contains: smut - oral (m) - dirty talk (kinda)

I part myself from her lips and look straight at her. I feel dizzy like I'm drunk on this kiss. Y/n's face is light pink. She smiles back adorably at me.

My hands around her waist pull her even closer to me. I kiss her again, but this time I gently lick at her bottom lips asking for permission to deepen our embrace. She slightly opens her mouth, allowing me to kiss her deeply. My tongue slips into the small gap of her lips and start to explore her. She tastes so sweet and her flowery scent makes me see stars.

My hands slide down her waist to her lower back. I want her to be even closer. I gently push my hips onto her. and I'm rewarded by a small whimper. I smile in the kiss. She sounds so adorable I never get used to it.

Her hands too don't stay put. One hand is pressed agains my back, the other is combing through my hair and  Intertwining her fingers with

My kiss shifts from her mouth to her jaw line as I push her into her desk. We hear something falling down on the ground but we both don't care. I sit her on the edge of the desk while I gently lick around her ear.

"You drive me crazy y/n" I whisper before sucking and nibling on her ear lobe. She moans softly.

Already I can feel my member hardening in my pants and I let her know by pushing my hips into her again. I feel her cheeks lift against mine as she smiles, visibly satisfied of the effect she has on me.

I move onto her collarbone, untighing her school bow in the process. I nibble and lick around her neck. Y/n throws her head back and whimpers cutely, trying to restrain herself.

I feel uncredibly hot and my clothes suddenly feel like they are melting onto my skin. I take off my school blazer and send it flying across the room without even looking, then I unbutton my shirt, with y/n's help.

I'm half naked infront of her, my skin is glistening from lightly sweating. But y/n is still fully clothed only her bow hangs loose around her neck. I lift my hands to undress her but she stops me by laying her hand over mine.

"I-I... huh... prepared something for you" she says averting my eyes. I plant an open mouth kisses on her lips.

"Really my princess?" I know she loves the pet name and I smile when i feel her goosebumps underneath my hands.

"Y-yes" she parts herself from me and slowly starts to unbuton her shirt.

I thickly swallow as I know how good she looks underneath all of this fabric. My heart loudly beating in my chest I watch as she strips herself for me.

My jaw drop when I see the white transparent lacey bra peak from underneath her shirt which she throws on the ground.

"I know white is your favourite colour" she says grinning timidly but looking straight at me.

I can't even reply anything since she's taking my breath away. Slowly and teasingly she lets her skirt slide to the ground and I'm met with a pair of beautiful matching panties.

She's unbearably sexy. So unbearable that I feel like my hard on is going to rip throught my pants.

"Do you like it?"

"Fuck, baby... I love it you're so  fucking sexy" I say in a whisper trying to calm myself down by lightly palming my aching dick. Y/n chuckles.

"Are you having troubles with that?" She points at my bulge. I only nod unable to take my eyes off her beautiful body and this indecent translucent lingerie set.

"Let me help you with that" she says as she grabs both my shoulders to switch places and makes me lean on the desk.

She crouches down to unbluckle my belt and slides down my pants. Then her pretty fingers pull on the waist band of my boxers and carefully peel them off. My boner jumps out in her face which makes her smile mischeviously.

"Ohh... aren't we exicited?" she looks back up at me and I bit my lip with anticipation knowing what's next.

Y/n sticks her tongue out and licks all the way from my balls to my tip. I close my eyes at the sensation of her wet and hot tongue on me. She lingers at my tip, licking and tasting the precum already oozing from the slit.

"Fuck..." I say in a throaty moan which makes y/n smile.

Y/n encloses her pretty lips around my tip and starts to lightly suck it. Her mouth feels heavenly and I can't help but let out a lingering moan. She starts to bop her head faster making sure to take all of my length inside her mouth everytime.

"Aaaah... y/n" I moan her name throwing my head back.

She goes faster and starts to moan with a mouth full of my cock. She sounds so sexy and it gets me even more excited.

"Fuck your mouth feels so good. You're so good at this baby" I compliment her while holding her hair in place. My fingers intertwined with it I firmly grip it as I feel the pleasure escalating.

Her mouth makes indecent and sinful wet sounds around my throbbing cock. And I dig my nails in the wood of the desk when I feel myself getting closer.

"Y/n don't tease me too much" I plead

She looks back up at me smiling while bopping her head even faster, teasing me further.

"Aaaaah" I moan a little louder. And she finally pops my red and swollen dick out of her mouth. I whimper half in relief half in disapointment to the feeling of my orgasm fading away.

She then licks her lips and stands up. she sits on her desk and spreads her legs wide for me. Her transcluent panties are now completely transparent as her beautiful pink folds are smeared with her juices. Some even dripped down her inner thighs. She is soaking wet and absolutely stunning.

Seeing her drenched pussy like this throught the lace drives me insane and I wrap my hands around my aching dick to pump my fist around it.

Slowly she takes one strap of her bra off, teasing me even more. I pump my fist harder. Then she takes off the second strap. Her beautiful breasts bounce out of the bra and sit beautifully on her chest. I bite my lip.

"Please Baekhyun... Would you fuck my tiny pussy?" she begs looking at me with such devious eyes.

I can't take it anymore...

___________________

Hello my beautifuls ❤. I think we can agree that it's too early to stop... you know the realll good stuff is coming up in the next chapter sooo...

How about when I get 20 votes I'll upload it right away... or we can always wait till Friday ^^

 or we can always wait till Friday ^^