SEVENTEEN

All day I've been trying not to think too much about what y/n and I did yesterday in the library. Really I did my best but she keeps coming to my mind. Her flushed and content face or the sweet taste that she had or the way she felt around me...

I bit my lip just thinking about as I'm gathering my things after the bell rings, getting ready to see her again...

"YA! PARK!"

I'm startled and I look back to see Yixing grabbing Chanyeol by the back of the neck...

"We had a club gathering yesterday? Where were you?" Yixing looks pissed which is rare enough to mention.

"Outch" Chanyeol says as he bends down, wincing in pain before Yixing lets him go.

"I... uhhh..." Chanyeol looks hesitant... "I was with Ryeonhee..." he says a little bit lower.

But that doesn't fail from catching the rest of guys' attention.

"Oh nice!" Minseok exclaims...

"What h-happened this time?" Kyungsoo timidly asks...

"Well we banged... duuh" Chanyeol says proudly puffing his chest.

Everybody was silently waiting for more details and Chanyeol being Chanyeol he delivered.

"Yeah we fucked in the girls locker room after P.E" he says keeping his voice low as other classmates are still around us.

"She was fucking sexy bro you can't even imagine. She was all sweaty from P.E and she was super horny too..." Chanyeol started, eyes fixed on nothing, obviously reliving the moment.

"What did you do?" Sehun asked.

"Well after her class she texted me to meet her. I went and as soon as I got there she literally pushed me against the bench and..." Chanyeol stopped himself he seemed hesitant again. Maybe because people were still walking around?

"And well yeah we did it" he said smiling.

"Anyway you should be there for the club gathering! You are the president of the club!" Yixing scolded him, crossing his arms.

"Yeah I-" Chanyeol starts but is interrupted by Ryeonhee standing near the door of the classroom.

"Chanyeol I'm wating for you in the hall" she says her tone is strict as usual and her face is severe.

"Yes I'll be right over there bab-... Ryeonhee" Chanyeol says visibly uncomfortable, his eyes darting between every faces in the room.

"Fine" Ryeonhee says before leaving the room.

Everybody stays silent for a second.

What was that?

"Alright sorry bro I will make it up to you" Chanyeol says as he amically slaps Yixing's arm.

"Yeah you better" Yixing answers with a smile, he never was the kind to hold grudges anyway.

"Ok sorry my dudes but I gotta go now" he says picking up his backpack and dashing out of the room. That's weird because he's always the last one hanging around here00.

I look at the others as I'm surprised by Chanyeol's behaviour but the others seemed to have already moved on as Minseok is talking about how the soccer team trained at the same time as the girl volley ball team yesterday. He's talking about how good the girls look in their microscopic shorts but I don't listen. Instead I get e little closer to the door. Then I hear Chanyeol's voice from the hall.

"Hello my princess, do you want me to carry your books?" Chanyeol says quietly almost whispering.

Sure that is his voice but there's no way that is Chanyeol... Chanyeol would never say that and especilly he wouls not take this honey like voice...

"Yes please" I hear Ryeonhee reply.

"Baby, are yout thirsty? Do you want me to buy you some soda at the convenience store?" he asks again with that gentlemanly attitude.

"No, I'm no thristy but I could go for some ice cream" Ryeonhee says

"Oh! Ok! I'll get you the one that you like with the two differents flavors!" Chanyeol answers exitedly.

How come he knows that kind of information about Ryeonhee?

"Thanks" Ryeonhee chirps sweetly. I can almost hear her smile.

"Lets go then Babe" Chanyeol says finally before leaving.

I look back at the others it seems like no one noticed... But I... surely did...

What the fuck was that?