REVENGE-021

BONNIE
ALVAREZ

I had to do it now.

You can do this Bonnie.

My eyes were determined on the gun that was on the table beside the bed as the two guys were busy beating up the man.

Don't look at him, don't look at Harry. I tried to calm my body's reaction to the source of my horror as loud shouts decorated the room begging for the guys to stop.

It was all too much for me. I had to do it for my survival, I had to empty my wounds. Much to my surprise, I held the gun and aimed it at the source.

Closing my eyes, my finger wouldn't press the trigger and I didn't know why so I opened my eyes and spotted a much larger hand on top of my hand as he lowered it leaving me teary-eyed.

"Bonnie, relax, we still didn't have lunch yet." I collapsed to the ground knowing that Charlie stopped me.

He stopped me from shooting him.

My feelings were jumbled, my eyes red and my body shivered in front of my very own problem. I felt like I had let myself down.

You are always going to lose, you let yourself go down each time so why not kill yourself already. The malicious voice in my head whispered to me as each tear fell to the ground marking my agony.

I had failed my own plan.

Charlie carried me to the chair in the side of the bedroom. My eyes finally saw the famous Harry Wilson, the one person who I used to trust the most now known as my rapist.

Blood trailed down the side of his head, the row of teeth he had formed on his smeared shirt and eyes bleeding. He seemed dead to me.

I wanted to kill the man who raped me and tarnished all my future with his filthy hands. My revenge wasn't enough, I wanted more.

I ignored Charlie hollering at me as I sped my pace and jumped on Harry as I scratched his neck and releasing all the hurtful screams out of me. I became the epitome of pain as I took the knife that was on the plate beside him and got his office pants down.

"Opps, that's going to hurt." Maddox commented as his mom thrashed in his grip.

"Don't let her kill him, please!" she screamed as she covered her face with her hands.

I got the knife near his raping tool and pushed the knife to the side of it as I kept digging it, he was passed out of it and I wished that he wasn't so he could feel my pain.

"I hate you, so much." I roared as tears drenched me and I dug in more wanting all this to end.

"Bonnie, stop, this will be too easy." Maddox ordered as he stopped my hand and groaned at the sight of the quarter cut organ dripping in blood and vein out.

"It's like you are letting him suffer easily, you shouldn't go all the way," his eyes held mine as he continued and flicked the knife away with one hand, gripping my waist in the other, "let him suffer the hard way, babygirl, he is still breathing and we will get all the information we need. It will be our secret." he whispered in my ear and it was like magic.

It soothed me so much knowing that he will wake up to pain.

He pulled me to his chest as his mom whined as she tried to look away from the tragic sight with tear-stricken face.

I was shut down, distorted and my heart wouldn't slow down. I was cuddled into Maddox as he bunched my hair up and rolled it into a bun away from my face and tied it using his mom's tie on the table next to him.

I released my cries onto his chest as his hands wrapped around my waist.

"I hate cuddles but lucky for you, you are a brunette." he scoffed as he rubbed my back.

My body shut off and my whole world turned pitch black.

......

"Where the hell did you come from? who even brought you into this case?" I woke up to the sound of Maddox hollering at his mom as she whimpered.

"I was looking for you, my baby, I missed you," she grabbed her son's shirt as she begged, "please, don't kill me." She was in nothing but a rope.

Charlie was taunting the girl and Gary for whatever reason. The supervisor was standing next to Maddox not knowing what to do.

My eyes looked around for my rapist but he wasn't on the bed anymore. My mind went on high alert.

"Mom, stop the begging, it's trashy." Maddox said as he tied her hands with the rope they had and taped her mouth. "You are going to pay for this." he seethed in front of her.

He seemed like he hated her guts.

I noticed the secret glances between my dad and the girl the moment Charlie turned around to face Maddox to investigate further about their plan.

"Listen, as much as I don't want you cutting off my jewels, I have to tie you aswell." Charlie retorted as he got the rope around my hands on the couch near the bed.

"Why don't you tell me your plans? what are you after?" I questioned harshly and Maddox laughed.

"Princess, I told you that it isn't any of your business what we are after. We let you off with ten minutes of joy with Harry but that doesn't mean that you can be trusted." Charlie snapped with an amused glint in his eyes.

I wondered if they were related but something stopped me from being in my head.

The sound of the door that bashed open with ten huge men in black suits storming in with guns had the auburn haired girl smiling.

With a nod from a cocky Gary, the men neared the two guys that were smirking.

It seemed like I wasn't the only one getting my revenge.