CLARIFICATION-018

MADDOX
JAMES

Let's say I had the daughter and the father in my hands. I was in a good mood finally.

As I continued to stare at her not-so-innocent eyes, I placed both hands above her head in a push up state and smiled at her. She huffed at my self confidence and quirked an eyebrow in an angry manner which made my smile widen in victory.

I got a reaction out of our filthy girl. She was under my control now and it was time to put her in her place. Away from my and Charlie's case.

"What do you think of a nice, hot sauna time in my hotel? are you up for that?" I asked as she fidgeted trying to escape from my hostile arms.

"No, I got what I wanted and I am going to do something about it that doesn't concern you." she taunted with her gleaming blues. I liked irritating her for some reason.

I mean I usually liked irritating the females in my room but she gave a different type of irritation when I picked on her.

A total, new rebel toy. That was exactly what I like.

"Honey, I told you enough for now and if you really want to know how to live then I suggest you keep your mouth and your actions shut." I stated. I returned back to my smile and backed off for a bit since I could hear her erratic breathing.

"We will see about that." She tried to copy me but I could see her nervous eyes. It was adorable how she tried to keep her stance and I liked her spunk.

Maddox, she tries that because she wants to attract you. Don't care about her. I kept reminding myself when I thought of the possibility that she might be killed if she stuck her nose any longer.

"So, you want to see your dad?" I asked casually and she widened her eyes, I knew I got her there completely under my control and I knew this approach would get to her mind.

Another teacher passed by and scolded us back to the class, I placed my jacket on my shoulder, my muscles flexing and the girls just giggled at the sight, I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to my toy.

My eyes weren't at the teacher, the sun gleamed so elegantly on her blues making her dark circles even more visible. Her eyes averted from the teacher to mine in an intimidating manner so I turned my head back to the teacher again.

I cursed underneath my breath at what just happened and scolded myself for these dangerous feelings.

If she knew who you are, we are screwed. Don't tell her the truth. What she knows is enough. I kept telling myself as my jaw clenched and my eyes met a flirty guy at the table in front towards her.

Keep calm, why does it matter? I beat myself again.

We were rushed out to the other class and I was already bored but one thing kept me interested was her walking in front of me.

I scooped her up with an arm around her waist, her weird scent filled my nose in and I had to take a small sniff of her rosewater scent.

Ugh, I need more girls to fill my mind.

"Get away, everyone is watching," she tried slapping my arm which made me chuckle and she turned her head to look at me, "what the hell do you want?"

"Your answer, idiota," I snapped jokingly. "After the classes, my car is the black BMW at the parking lot if you want to see your dad." I offered and winked at her.

"Why the sudden change of mind?" she whispered to me as her eyes glanced at me with hatred. It was probably because of my arm around her waist. I could tell she got confused so I neared my face to hers.

"I am a very impatient guy so I suggest you cut off your nosy questions and choose but be careful," I said as my eyes stared at hers. "Your choices have fatal consequences." I advised as I gave her a sneaky peck on the nose and went.

I bet I left her hot and frustrated.

Whistling my way through skipping class, Charlie was outside the school building which reminded me of the incident with Harry Wilson. Gosh, how could I forget the infamous, sneaky Charlie siding up with Harry.

"Charls, why aren't you inside?" I asked and hopped off seven stairs of the entrance to stand in front of him.

His hair was dishevelled and he was breathless with little beads of sweat. I instantly knew what he did.

"Damn, that was a good teacher bang, yeah?" I retorted with a laugh.

"Didn't have much fun with that." he snapped.

"Is it the husband or her bang power?" I asked as we took a walk with cigars in our hands. I analyzed him and he looked terrible with sleepless eyes along an opened shirt as his chest huffed and puffed.

"It was lame, I like 'em rough." his bright eyes looked at me as he answered and we both smoked calmly in front of the entrance, soaking in the view of the garden ahead.

"Anyways, I don't think we should get on Harry's case, the most important part is Gary himself and his plans." He seemed uncomfortable as he decided this on his own.

I neared him and fisted his shirt, he looked back scaringly as if he was not worried at all.

"I am going to look for Harry Wilson." I stated, pushing on each letter to let him know that I was serious.

"You are not letting this go, are you?" he asked, reading my mind. I just fisted him closer to me and smirked.

"Charls, I will do what I want." I hotly declared and he smirked aswell.

"Atta, Maddox," He said.

"But your parents are involved with Harry." He stated and my smirk was gone.

Something needed to be done.