DOWNFALL - 024

MADDOX
JAMES

I ruffled my hair with my hands trying to make myself look more relaxed about this whole situation but it didn't work, my mind was on what happened before I went.

Charlie used the gang code on me.

I huffed and my eyes went to the agents standing in front of the elevator. They were our agents who were also known as our research group, they were the ones who helped Charlie and that made me smile with a new idea.

One agent caught my eye and nodded at me while his eyes went over my bloody appearance, I had a broad chest sizzled in blood from our previous fight. I had to take that agent away from all of the group.

I had quite the research to do about Charlie and his plan to endanger all of us. He thought I was going to buy his act, he was in for a massive treat.

"Hey there, folks." I spoke calmly with hands in my pockets and a wide laid back grin that made my targeted agent tremble slightly.

"Hello, sir," the other agent standing next to him, "do you want us to escort you to shower?" he asked.

"No, I will do that later," I answered as I took in my targeted agent that met my eyes as well, "Charlie wanted one of the agents for our plan, care to join me?" I invited my targeted agent without worrying the others. He seemed like a spunk with his spikey vintage hair and his stubble.

"Sure, sir." He agreed as he stepped forward.

"Make sure to keep your search for the key, it's your job to ensure our safety and the gang's safety." I ordered the others and they got back to work, none of them suspected me.

I walked with the agent back to the bloody room where there were no cameras and once we were in there, I grabbed my gun and pointed it to the back of his head.

Charlie's agents got nothing on me.

He turned around with a glare and raised his hands up.

"Why don't you be a good little lapdog and simmer down your boner for me?" I retorted and he looked embarrassed, his hands covered his boner as I sat him down.

"I-I don't know why are you doing this to us, sir." He stuttered and I laughed and pinched his nose.

"You are quite the clown, I need my answers and I am very impatient when it comes to lying so let's play this little game," I suggested as I explained further, "answer or get tickled." I clapped with my eyes fluttering with a smirk on my face.

He knew what was this about so he tried to stand up but my hand landed on his crotch squeezing it and he instantly sat back down.

"Please sir, I don't know-" he tried once again but my gun pointed to his chest.

"I don't need excuses, I need answers." I stated in determination and he sighed.

"Charlie and I, we worked separately from the agents to hide the secret plan from you and Bonnie. Charlie kept you as a special weapon to use against Bonnie and her dad so he could get the money to himself." He rushed the words out, looking guilty for outing Charlie and I felt a bit betrayed but I knew he was hiding something.

"Continue on." I said sternly while crossing my arms, my muscles bulging out.

Before he could continue, we heard the sound of Charlie and Bonnie coming in so I made him stand up and hid my gun.

Charlie came in to us pretending to talk about the research and to my success, he didn't suspect anything as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

That betraying bastard.

I was pretty good at betraying people but he was a professional at it, using sentiment and old brother feelings at me to get what he wanted. It fucking seemed to real in this cold world.

My hands went around Bonnie and she slapped them away, giving me a tired glare. She was a spike and I had to give that to her as I gave her my infamous smile.

The agent seemed to cooperate with Charlie as they went outside and I still had other questions but it was for later. He had kept Gary and Violetta in the other room, they had a separate interrogation with me.

"Let's get you washed up, little dirty fairy." I teased and she huffed at my antics but followed my order nonetheless.

I left her shower by herself as I went to the shower beside her with the opaque stall while she had the clear stall, I started the hot water.

It was the only semi-relaxing bath with thoughts of why and how about Charlie's plan.

I went outside to change in the other room due to Bonnie's choice but a sound stopped me, it was shouts heard nearby.

"Maddox's downfall is on me, not on you." Charlie shouted and my smirk went wider.

Dear Charlie, you are going down.