FEELINGS-016

MADDOX
JAMES

Pitch black. I liked it that way.

I enjoyed the dark woods as much as I enjoyed her anxiety. She was fidgeting knowing that I had all of her secrets now.

I guess I am into trembling girls. I thought with a sly smile on my face.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you," I took out my pack of cigarettes, the thought of her getting raped and still existing beside me got on my nerves, "so wanna tell me now?" I egged her on.

Her sky blue eyes analyzed my deranged ones and she pierced her lower lip with her teeth, I decided to take her to a random hill where it showed the oak trees after the revelation, it was a nice midnight black that had a resemblance to my soul.

"I won't tell you," she surprised me when her face nearing mine from the side and her eyes turned into a  threatening shade of blue. "I am sure you have something to do with that man in the house." she stated and made me smile even wider.

Damn, she is a spunk on the inside. Time for my game now. I concluded with my thoughts.

My face neared hers even more as I noticed the little sprinkles of freckles and her small lips. "Let's say I do know, if I tell you, what's in it for me?" I whispered to her as her eyes got fierce even more.

I could tell it was working because she said, "what's in it for you is you get to keep your life," she looked cute when she threatened. I laughed at her face and she put her hand over my mouth.

"Shut your mouth and tell me." she ordered.

"Which one do you want, darling?" her soft hand instantly got removed by mine since her hands were small and easily gripped away.

"Look, I killed someone in the hospital to get away, so don't think you are any better." she confessed hotly and I gripped her chin.

"You look mighty fine when you are this feisty." I gave her a kiss on her cheek and she turned her head when I lost my grip on her chin.

"What you want isn't with me so leave me the hell alone, I will find out myself." She insisted and what she did really caught me by surprise.

She crossed her legs over the gear and came to my lap as she wrapped her hands around my neck in a firm grip.

My eyes widened as I almost choked when she squeezed my Adam's apple. I nodded fast as she let go.

"What the hell? how can you do that?" she smirked at my question but what she didn't realize was that my hands were around her waist. "Alright, I will give you a hint tomorrow." She left the warmth of my lap and smirked at me.

"After school." She decided and I agreed. I drove her after she revealed her house address.

"So you are going to tell me all about Victoria tomorrow in return, Klementine." I said when my car came to a stop. She glared at my soul and bashed the door closed making me groan over my abused car.

My phone pinged and I opened it to see a picture of Charlie taking a selfie with a bunched up Gary. I could tell my silliness was contagious.

I ran a hand through my hair as I arrived to my house but I didn't want to get out of my car. My feelings caught up with me for a second there.

Why would you get involved with her family drama? I asked myself but truth was, I didn't know myself.

I dismissed the idea as I replayed her little act of courage. She was so hurt enough to do this to me. I took a guess that she was into pain now.

I gave a punch to my steering wheel making it honk as I rested my head on it.

"So, are you into making out with cars now?" I turned my head to an ever-grinning Charlie as he whistled. "Also, my selfie with Gary was pretty hot, just like your little adventure with sweet cheeks."

"how did you know?' I furrowed my eyebrows, "sometimes I think that you are a mind reader or some shit, you need help man." I commented.

He waved his hands around, "I prefer the term a bad man grim reaper." He joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I found out that Gary keeps touch with a man named Harry Wilson, we have got a lot of search to do." I randomly reminded him and his eyes slightly widened before he covered it.

He was hiding something from me. He knew that man and I expected him to tell me.

"Yes, we should know about that man." he lied and I nodded, acting like I didn't know that he was lying to me.

It got silent as we both got out of my car and I walked behind Charlie to our house a little disappointed that he would blatantly lie.

I had to praise myself, I was so smart to catch on so quickly. I had another mini mission to do regarding Charlie.

My feelings towards Bonnie were unstable and it was about to change. I was going to do something about it. I had to do something about it.

Gary was asleep tied up, I wanted to surprise him with a punch but I decided to do that later.

I took off my shirt showing off my ripped muscles and jumped into my bed.

Tomorrow was going to be a very, very long day but one thing I knew for sure was that those constant Bonnie thoughts would continue to grow each day.

That was when I knew that I lost control for the first time.