CHARMED-031

MADDOX
JAMES

I couldn't fucking breathe out from the heat of the moment on the airplane. Charlie stared but he looked like he didn't notice me.

"What took you so long?" He asked loudly while his cerulean eyes contrasted through the dimmed lights of the airplane where the people didn't seem pleased with his tone of voice. I quickly lowered my head when the agent passed by me with my scarf covering my chin and my cap shielding me.

I could hear Bonnie's heartbeat beside me and I knew she could have her breakdowns anytime soon. Her hand felt cold as she squeezed onto my hand but the agent made it through as he sat next to Charlie in front of us.

Back to breathing again, I was grateful that the agent was as stupid as Charlie, betrayal was a common aspect between them. My grey eyes went back to Bonnie as her eyelashes kept flickering as she looked back and I grinned at her.

"What were you saying?" I asked as I placed my fingers behind my ear in mockery and she groaned slightly before turning back to lay her head beside the airplane window.

What she didn't realize that her hand was still enclosed with mine and the feeling of irritatedness started to develop in my heart and into my eyes so I left her hand on her lap.

I don't want her. I don't want sickening love.

I convinced myself harder and I didn't feel sleep at all as I inspected Charlie between the spaces of the chairs in front of us.

The waitress came with her bun wrapped tight and her bright red lipstick, with the usual smile, she asked what I wanted and I smirked at her cheap scent so I took that to my advantage.

"Serena, what a beautiful name sweetheart," I whispered in her ear as she came down to accomodate me. She was the one who ticked off our cards and I knew fucking Charlie was going to ask sooner or later.

She blushed slightly as she placed her tendrils behind her ear, I knew that the people on our right side had a clear view of her ass.

"I want to surprise my fiancée tomorrow morning on the airplane so I don't want anyone to know our names on the airplane please." I mentioned and she seemed dissatisfied with the fact that I was engaged but nonetheless, she agreed and there was a reward for that.

I placed my hand on the side of her leg soothing the skin up to her skirt but the irritating feeling came back again like a fucked up conscience and I huffed in annoyance before clearing my hand off of her skin.

I used to mess a lot with girls so easily but this time I couldn't. I scolded myself and the waitress was embarrassed as she scattered away.

Charlie rang the assistance help and I almost wanted to laugh at my expected Charlie plan, I knew his tactics because I lived with him my entire life and I learnt so much from him that I started executing myself.

"Are there a Bailey and Alexander here?" Charlie asked and the waitress took a glimpse at me winking at her with a sly smile.

Call me the Maddox Charmer, I love getting girls charmed.

"No, there isn't sir." She quipped and went back to her place behind the curtains.

Charlie was livid as he started swearing getting more hate towards his way but I stopped paying attention to that. My eyes were on Bonnie now and the way that she slept.

I had to get out of that emotional love-struck mess. I pressed on the help once again and she opened the curtain to look at me, her sultry green orbs craved mine as she walked her way through.

"Care to care for me?" I asked her as she grinned at me like she won the lottery. She nodded and pointed to the bathroom stall. It wasn't on the top of my list but it was the only option.

On the crazy side, I never tried the airplane bathroom, I could add it to my list of flavors.

I looked back at Bonnie, her frail hands under her head and she snored softly, her eyelashes glinting in the dim lights, her hair bunched up with tendrils falling on the sides of her face. She looked like a fucking painting and it annoyed the hell out of me so I stood up and went to the bathroom.

"What's that smell?" I grunted as the vixen laughed.

"It's all we have for now." she took off her blouse, her assets bulging out and she grabbed my hand to place it on her body and I wanted to cringe. My mood flew out of the window to that nasty diarrhea smell.

"No can do, babygirl," I took her hair in my hand and her face went up to the tiny lightbulb, "when I say I don't like this, it means I don't like it." I hissed in her ear and she gulped but the stupid girl wanted to scream so I snapped her neck easily into a temporary coma. I buttoned her blouse and gave her a pat on the head before going out.

"Ugh, girls." I commented before closing the door and rang the emergency button of the bathroom before covering my bottom half of my face. The medics came through to the bathroom.

Charlie tried to inspect the bathroom commotion hoping he would find me. The people on the airplane turned their heads to look and that only made me smirk as Bonnie opened her eyes at the noise to look at me all confused and cute.

"Place that pillow tight, we are going to need it when we board off the plane." I whispered to her and her eyes scolded me only to be rewarded with my face reveal as I took off my scarf.