HOTEL-033

MADDOX
JAMES

Bonnie was aggravating me. She was all over the hotel room with her stuff, I couldn't for the life of me understand clothed girls. I only understood what girls want in bed.

Bonnie was a whole different story.

I placed my hands behind my head as I watched the freak-out Bonnie that came back and forth, I laid down showing off my abs, not to mention annoying Bonnie with my whistles.

"Don't we have a plan to get to?" she snapped with her aqua eyes narrowing at me added by her beautiful eye bags and her frail hands.

"Relax, I sorted it out the moment we were on the plane," I stood up and went behind her placing my hands around her waist when I whispered in her ear, "I am the mastermind here."

Her breath hitched at the contact of my hands around her waist but she dismissed it quickly as she pushed my hands away.

Challenge on, Bonnie. I smirked at her when she turned around to face me.

"Then charm me, mastermind," she mocked sarcastically and I twirled her around.

"Simple, enjoy girls here and you get a tan or something," I added, "you're starting to look like the dead."

"I am dead." She whispered as her eyes looked down at the floor, her bruised collarbone was shown and the hit on the side of her head showed even more.

I almost felt bad but I remembered who I was.

"Well, spunk, you still need a tan." I said it anyway.

"But what about Charlie? what if he finds us here?" she asked more and I rolled my eyes at here.

"I bought this whole hotel with masterminds like me, he won't ever find us here," I boped her nose, "and we are going to get moving tomorrow."

"But Charlie will find the place by tomorrow." she retaliated and I groaned turning to face the bed to swim on it.

"Leave a man be, I know what I am doing." I finalized, not giving her any answers was my satisfaction because she got irritated.

Man, I loved annoying her.

I got up and unzipped my pants and she still stood like a statue, my Calvin Klein boxers was a show for her and I was not a shy man so I turned around for her to see.

"I'd like to show you more but this prize was for the ones who deserve it," I stated smugly and she crossed her arms.

"That prize is not much to look forward to." she muttered.

"You wound me," I placed a hand on my heart with a sarcastic smile, "statistics over opinions, sweetheart." I laughed as she blushed at the thought of me with a million girls.

I decided not to be much of an ass and ordered two single beds in one room for Bonnie's sake since she couldn't resist being around me. Girls liked to challenge guys by pretending they were hard to get but I knew what Bonnie liked.

It was a cute little suite with a big golden bathroom that had a jacuzzi and a TV in there so I could take my sweet time.

Bonnie sat on the floor to sort out the stuff we got and I left her to it. I put on my white opened shirt and changed my shoes to my Gucci slippers sprinkling perfume all over me.

I went down to the bar to chat with the sexy girls but what made me halt in place when I came down the stairs was the gay agent, he was angry at my bought receptionist, I could tell he was looking for me but much to his luck, he met the burly security guard to escort him out.

That was good investment. I smirked at the carried gay agent and went to continue my fun.

The bar had neon lights and a whole set of DJs who were together, the girls danced around, I grabbed an expensive Martini that I didn't have to pay for and danced with a blonde girl who was biting her lips at me.

What was Bonnie doing now?

Ugh, I sound like I am engaged. I shuddered at the thought and chugged down my drink for another shot.

What turned out to be one drink were five drinks, I played beer ping pong with a busty girl who wore a bra and a skirt and everyone cheered for me.

My eyes averted to the strange intruder.

"Oh shit, Charlie is here." I cursed when I saw Charlie look around and I dunked to escape from the other way.

I quickly ran only to hit into Bonnie, I saved her from falling onto the stairs and grabbed her by her thighs to place her over my shoulder as I continued to hop up the stairs to our suite.

"What the hell are you doing?" she went berserk on me the moment I let her down.

"Charlie is here, you were right," I walked back and forth to think about what we can do, "we need to change places or just go on a roadtrip for the location."

"I said so but you didn't listen." She scolded me like I was her little son. She was changed into black leggings and an oversized purple hoodie.

"Let's go, save the talking for later." I averted the subject and we packed everything inside.

We had to hurry up so I called the security guard to help us get out unnoticed but of course, backstabber Charlie placed his agents everywhere.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath when I saw the cameras that the security gave me, they were in every fucking corner then my eyes met the ceiling, "are you up for an adventure?" I smirked and Bonnie was confused until she realized what we were going to do.

"No fucking way." She responded.

Thankfully, there was a ladder on the balcony that I took for us to climb through the tunnel upwards.

"Climb up, princess."