ESCAPADE-026

CHARLIE
JONES

I had to wait one hour for my agents to dig around the tomb and still no key. Who would have taken it? we arrived earlier than any gang.

Walking around the funeral, I was met with a shaken Violetta near the security guard.

"Get her out of my face and get her wound re-bandaged." I ordered when I spotted blood trickling down her beaten up leg. Good thing there was our paramedic van that followed us since morning.

Could it be that one of the agents backstabbed me?

I called Maddox to check up on his duty to guard Bonnie while inspecting each agent in front of me. The heat was unbearable and I was sweating through my pants.

"Hey, chief." Maddox answered. There was something about his cheerful tone that left me confused.

"Hey, nomad, any updates on Bonnie?" I asked as one of the agents approached me. I covered the speaker with my hand to see what the agent wanted.

"Sir, Maddox and Bonnie aren't in the hotel," Agent Max looked at me warily as he told me the news and continued, "I got in touch with the security and he told me that they were nowhere to be found."

That ungrateful jerk tricked me. It was him who outplayed us all.

Maddox.

"Alright, I know what to do," I replied and he nodded before walking away. I adjusted the collar of my unbuttoned shirt, my abs flashing under the sun.

I took my hand off and returned to the call.

"Yeah, we are just going to reach you now, don't you worry Charlie buns." Maddox sang mockingly and I wanted to crush the phone in my hand but I smirked knowing what my plan B was.

"I know where to find you, don't come to the funeral. I will catch up with you guys." I answered and Maddox hung up. I was going to find that punk even if the world disappeared. I opened my phone to the tracking application I had and found them both taking a route to San Diego road.

They thought I was an idiot but what they didn't know was that I put a tracking device in Maddox's phone. I could reach him as easily as a snap of a finger.

"Come here," I instructed to the agent I talked to earlier. His eyes didn't meet mine and I instantly knew that he was the one that outed me to Maddox.

"Follow me." I told him and walked to the art center with him following me. Poor little guy, he will suffer with my wrath.

As soon as I went inside the center with people running around with their projects and the assistant that greeted all the guests visiting. She was wearing a red, tight skirt and a buttoned white blouse with her black glasses giving us the typical secretary-bad girl vibe and lucky for her, I knew what do to with these kind of bad girls.

I walked smoothly over to her and she noticed me, her eyes on my opened shirt and over to my muscles as she bit into the top of the pen.

"Hey there, fancy guiding me to an empty room?" I asked with my half smirk as my aqua eyes glimmered at her.

"Sure, handsome." She subtly flirted and we followed her to the first floor, she placed her card on the door code scanner and got us into an empty room.

"Is this sound-proof?" I inquired sweetly and she nodded. It was a room that had a middle glass table and a brown leather couch with dimmed lights.

As soon as we got inside, I grabbed the collar of the spikey haired agent, Gabe and smashed him into the glass table and he groaned.

The girl gasped and backed away.

"Stay there for me, sweetheart, I will come back to you shortly," I ordered, "Don't you be afraid, isn't art all about rush and adrenaline to get that top-notch masterpiece?" I retorted before I got on top of him and destroyed his face with the rings in my hands as his blood trailed like a river down the glass table.

As I finished and the agent passed out, I cracked my knuckles and stretched my arms.

"That was a good workout, what do you think?" I asked the terrified girl.

"I-I just think that what you did was very hot." She stuttered while fanning herself as her back was perched to the wall.

I placed my hands in my pockets as I walked elegantly to her and placed my mouth close to her ear.

"Well, darling, why don't you help me clean this mess up and take what's between us somewhere else?" I suggested and she nodded.

I grabbed Gabe's body on my shoulder and she made sure nobody was working on the first floor, we walked calmly to the security room that was near the elevators and she got us in with her card.

"I will make sure to clear up the first floor cameras, this is too exciting," she breathed heavily as her hands fluently typed in the codes needed for the cameras to erase the brutal assault I did on the poor guy.

I buttoned my shirt up and rolled the sleeves after making the necessary calls for the men and shared the tracking link to them for the Maddox Escapade Plan. I sent them a picture of Gabe's laid body as a warning of any backstabbers so they could get a hint that I couldn't be tricked.

"I finished it, the adrenaline of all this is very artistic." She stated and I smiled at her.

"You know what's artistic?" I asked as I grabbed the body again and opened the back window of the security room, "this is artistic." I said as I threw his body into the garbage area where there was nobody to be seen.

"Yes, indeed." She agreed with her vixen eyes and placed my arms around her.

Maddox was trailed by my men and here I was still enjoying this lady.