BONNIE IN ACTION-035

MADDOX
JAMES

I enjoyed the kiss I had with Bonnie and that made me all the more fucked up. I had to remind myself a million times of who I was and where I came from. Bad boys like me didn't belong to girls like her.

Even with her newly worn black jacket and her slightly stained dark jeans with her hair up as she always liked it, she still has my attention.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw the back of my mother as she followed behind Charlie, that same mother that left me in an orphanage and slept with Bonnie's rapist. It happened all too fast and I was surprised at the hate that was engraved in Bonnie's heart for the rapist.

"Let's go from the side door," Bonnie gestured and she looked like she knew the place so I made her take lead when I grabbed the bag to go behind her.

Her eyes calculated Charlie's moves when they went inside to the museum from the entrance, the side door was locked but Bonnie had other plans, she told me to drop the bag and she squatted to open it, while she did that, she left me speechless with her sense of control.

"There we go," she whispered as she took the hair pin from the bag and stood up as she placed it in the door and she put pressure analyzing the door lock, she was fast to open the door with no problems whatsoever.

"Where the fuck did you learn that from?" I had an array of Bonnie's surprises and it turned out that I hadn't researched enough on her background. She gave me an egotistical smirk when she closed the bag and hung it on her shoulder.

I didn't know whether to feel good that Bonnie was showing me a bit of her natural self and a lot of her deranged self but I disregarded it for now to focus on our mission.

We crept up slowly inside to look around the museum, Charlie was letting Gary Alvarez do all the talking to the owner of the museum accompanied by a whole bunch of security guards. Charlie cleaned up our agents very well with scars and slits in the center of the museum.

Fortunately for us, the museum was dark enough for us to duck and pass forward to the a door that marked 'Skeletons Section' that had the treasure somewhere inside, Bonnie was careful to not trip on anything but that moment where we almost reached the door the bag fell from Bonnie's slender shoulder making a huge thud echo through the museum.

"Well, well, well," Charlie looked at us, "look what do we have here-" He started to say but I had other plans taking him off guard by an electric temporary gun I had in my backpocket not hesitating to shoot the traitor, it went through his stomach and he instantly fainted.

The guards and the agents ran forward to attack us as we ducked again to save time.

"Bonnie, go to the treasure room and leave me with them," I instructed as the rush of adrenaline seeped through my skin. Her eyes were determined as she looked at me.

"I am not going, I will fight my father." she seethed and the fury seemed to alight her as she stood up by my side.

The agents approached us as I took both of them by the neck and kicked their groins while snapping their necks, my eyes trailed to Bonnie when she twisted an agent's wrist, there were six of them along with Gary and Violetta. We had three down and three to go.

They charged at me as I gave a sidekick to the agent but the other punched me in my stomach and the pain stung me when I realized they grazed my side with their guns but it was bearable. They got my leg in their hold as they pushed me forward to the ground, my head bashed the metal protection of the statue and they both wanted to end me as they approached me.

"No," I heard Bonnie scream and what I saw next stunned me, she cracked both of their skulls with the emergency distinguisher as their heads went flying off to either side of me.

"That's my pale monster," I said weakly as my blood trailed down my side and the back of my head, my vision blurry and my eyes were shutting down but the last thing I saw was an angry Bonnie who fought her father as she let out all her beast mode choking him with her fatal hold.

I tried to keep my eyes open but it was to no use as I clutched my stomach.

                                   •••
I opened my eyes to Bonnie's as she stared at me checking on my head. I felt like I was hit by a truck.

"You're okay, Maddox," she soothed as she placed her hands on the sides of my head making me wince a bit.

"What happened?" my voice was scratchy and I was slightly dizzy.

"You'll see," she smiled with her bruised jaw and a scar on her forehead but her aqua eyes were still the same, she carefully lifted my body up and my vision was starting to clear out from the blur.

The bodies were lined up with a pool of blood of the six agents, Gary and Violetta, my mom and Charlie wasn't with them, he was still fainted from the gun.

"Bonnie," I whispered as I took in all the guns on the floor and the opened bag, that was when it hit me.

Bonnie wasn't afraid, she killed all of them including her dad and my mom.

"You like my artwork?" she said with teary eyes and a demented smile, the traumatic response didn't make her okay but she got the revenge she needed to end their lives. Her grudge was bigger than her and it was enough to destroy.

"Very much." I smiled back as we both laughed in the middle of the blood bath.