TRIP-020

MADDOX
JAMES

That girl infuriated my mind. From thoughts about blondies dancing around me to the thoughts of her daring glances and her spunk all through the night.

I didn't sleep one bit.

"Hey, cowboy," Charlie greeted me with a slap on my back since I was laying on my side, "bright and early, another trip-"

"Help me!" Violetta screamed and we stormed to her.

All I saw was blood and Gary with a sinister smile on his face, he was going to try to escape, I didn't even know how in the hell he did that but I knew I was going to pet this dog well.

"Gary, I think we are old enough not to play these games mate." Charlie chuckled as he said that with his six pack on display gleamed up by the sun.

My eyes went to the little spunk sitting calmly with no emotion whatsoever, her blue eyes dimmed, I came closer to her.

"Hey," I crouched in front of her and placed my hands on both of her knees. I liked crouching a lot to please the girls, I cared about the girls more than my own pleasure. "Let's dance until Charlie finishes sorting your dad out."

"You will regret this," I heard Gary shouting out as Charlie put bullets on his legs among Charlie's laughter.

Violetta was on the floor clutching her leg as she cried in agony. Gary went a bit tough with that one.

I could care less. Why would I even spare her when I had a more bigger snack like Bonnie.

Wrapping my arms around her after I untied her, she looked at me with a flare in her eyes that made me grin even more.

"Come on, smile a bit, you are dancing with the charming Maddox," I chastised her, "girls would be going extinct when they dance with me and you know I like it rough." I whispered in her ear as her body shivered.

"Let go of me, why are you holding me hostage?" she questioned.

"Rule number one, don't try that tactic at all, you need some help with that spunk." I replied as she tried not to be close to my chest. I wouldn't blame her, she wouldn't handle my heat.

"Listen up, your games won't last for long." she claimed as we stopped dancing and my breath mingled with hers.

I only laughed, she sounded like a little girl who was threatening to steal candies, I couldn't take her seriously but I needed to acknowledge that she tried.

"Let's get going." Charlie stated and I moved the bags after tying our hostages once again.

Charlie decided to drive while I talked to the guys in San Diego to set us up with rooms and all that. We were going to find Harry Wilson and the rest of Alvarez gang.

It was a long, eventful ride.

My eyes glanced at the look her father gave his own daughter and it made me somewhat irritated that he would look at her in such a distaste manner.

Charlie stopped the car and carried Bonnie to put her on my lap after I told him secretly to do just that.

I liked her on my lap though her smell reeked but nonetheless, I was enjoying this a bit more.

I could hear the sounds of her breaths speeding up as my strong arms wrapped her against me on my legs and her hair was in my face.

"I like this very much, spunk," I said as she quivered to my touch, she probably remembered her rape incident. "I didn't think you would be so willing to be on my lap, you could have said so from the beginning." I teased and she furrowed her brows at me angrily as I laughed at her annoyance.

The wind was in our faces and we made sure that everything was in the trunk when we pulled up for gas.

Violetta was like an innocent cat, she kept whimpering and she was quite the drama actress as she was looking side to side.

I took half of the sandwich and wanted to feed Bonnie but she ended up biting on my fingers. At least I knew what she liked in bed.

We continued the road trip until a shot was heard in the back and there they were: Gary's group. We had that in mind as the black van kept following us but Charlie was smarter than them as he smoothly pressed the button of our BMW.

"Stay calm, kitten." I whispered in her ear as I held more tightly and the car sped even more as Charlie smoothly swerved between the cars getting lots of middle fingers from the crowd.

"Your men bore me to death, Gary." Charlie told the impatient Gary as he sneered at Charlie with lame ass comments.

After so many hours, we reached our destination, the famous San Diego hotel and there stood our undercover agent that we hired through the phone.

"This is going to be exciting," Bonnie snapped with a smile on her face, her change of moods reminded me of myself. "You will all pay the price."

"Save it for our bath time." I retorted as Charlie winked at her, I could feel her uneasiness as we all got out of the car. Gary and Violetta were in wheelchairs and Bonnie was with me.

Our agent, Bill Walter, was quite an old man in his fifties and he was our most trusted supervisor so he directly gave us our hotel card and we swiftly went to the room.

We expected yet another surprise which made me super angry.

It was my own mom sleeping next to a Harry Wilson.

Well, that was quick and everyone just stared at the two sleeping beauties which made my frown turn to a smirk as I lifted my shirt off and cracked my knuckles after Charlie locked the door.

"Wake up, dude." I sang in Harry's ear and once he opened his eyes, I punched him hard in his eye-socket with the devils dancing in my eyes.