THE PLAN- 008

Maddox
James

This school was the stupidest idea ever made in human history.

The fact that Charlie had to enroll us here to act like my brother saying that it was a part of his plan made it all the more ridiculous.

Somehow, I was dragged into that stupid mess outside the principal's office.

Why you may ask? because some girl twisted the hand of my so called brother, ending my fun of being in the center of attention.

I could use an ass grab then and there. I smirked at the thought in my head as my eyes went to the receptionist that was sneakily naughty. Beside my many talents, I happened to be the naughty radar and that receptionist screamed wildness as her eyes flittered from left to right in the process of organizing the papers.

I bit my lip as my next prey was known and that was when I was hit on the neck by the party-snigger Charlie. I was about to twist his other hand.

"You can't screw anyone in this high school," he said it like it was a fun fact, "you'll ruin my plan and you need to watch out since I basically told the principal that we have various properties so behave little doggy."

I clenched my jaw at how irritable he was and I was about to give him a punch but the door opened suddenly, revealing the girl that had angry eyes and tight lips.

Charlie, being the dickhead, came closer to her and whispered some shit I didn't catch. I raised an eyebrow at the feisty girl who ignored my existence and she fled off furiously.

"Well, I'm beginning to like this school." Charlie commented with a demonic smile and I rolled my eyes thinking the opposite. It smells like shit in here. I grunted internally when I went inside.

Charlie sat down and I sat across of him, making myself comfortable as I laid my legs on the wooden table that separated us.

"Hey, princip, would you mind making this quick?" I directly got to the point with a monotonous tone of voice.

"Princip?" he looked at me as he repeated the world in a confused expression.

"Would you get to the point? there was no need for us to come here because of this tiny problem," I continued, "his hand will heal, there is nothing serious." I harshly snapped at the principal and his face became red at my reply.

"Well," he raised his voice but then decided that his career would be in jeopardy if he retaliated, "I would like to welcome you here by giving you a discount on the school enrollment fees as a part of our appreciation."

The winner of ass-kissing went to principal of Leahy Eastern High!

Charlie smirked at him as he accepted the offer and we both filled in our enrollment check, giving it to the principal with fake excitement.

As soon as we got out after giving out one word response to Mr. Nosy over there, I was glad we were out or I would have suffocated the shit out of him.

My eyes gazed at the girl who was sitting on the bench with arms crossed. She oozed out confidence just by the intimidating glances she gave everyone that passed by.