xxix.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. I'm very sure."

"But...he knows everything. What if he tells—?"

"He won't. He's not like that. We're friends. I can trust him otherwise I wouldn't have told him everything about me." Yoongi replied.

Namjoon nodded his head even though he was internally freaking out. He had already seen a vision of Jungkook with a boy and he was sure it wasn't precisely the boys decision.

Now Yoongi was repeating the same love story from years ago, but who was he to judge? At least he was completely honest with his lover unlike him.

He didn't have the courage to tell Jin about the whole vampire thing. Jin was such an anxious person he wouldn't ever stop overthinking it. Namjoon told himself he did it to protect him when in all reality he was simply scared that Jin would leave.

"Okay. Go for it. If you trust him then I trust you."

"Cool." He smiled.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom. Can you order me a this when our waitress comes?" He asked pointing to a dish on the menu.

"Sure no problem."

Namjoon excused himself and Yoongi kept looking down at the bracelet in his hands. However, he looked up when he smelled Jimin's scent.

Oh yes, Jimin had a scent. It wasn't his blood because it had been a while since he paid attention to that.

He just smelled like sugar and honey and every sweet thing in the world. He smiled as he watched him walk up to the cashier.

Just as he was about to get up from the table and talk to him he caught eyes with a woman just walking in. Their eyes met up and within seconds Yoongi  knew she was one of them.

Jimin had his hands in his pockets and was mumbling a random song. He got bored of waiting and started looking around.

As soon as he saw Yoongi he excitedly smiled and waved. Yoongi quickly looked away and avoided eye contact.

He didn't want the new vampire to see any association between them. He was pretty sure she was in town for the "meeting" they did every year. The last thing he needed was a bunch of ancient vampires going after Jimin considering human relationships were prohibited.

Jimin's heart sunk to his stomach and he looked back up front. His eyes were filled up with tears and he didn't even process what the waitress was saying.

"Sir?"

"Huh? I'm sorry what?"

"Here's the to go plate. You're good to go."

Jimin nodded his head taking the bag. His heart still hurt and he wasn't quite sure why. Yoongi made sure to look down so he wouldn't see him again and remember.

"Our waitress still hasn't come?"

"Nope not yet."

"Is something wrong?"

Yoongi pulled out his phone to text him. It was always alarming encountering other vampires because you didn't know what they were capable of.

Yoongi:
look around there's one of us here
i don't think ive ever seen her

Namjoon received the message and looked until he spotted the woman sitting  across the room. He nodded his head texting back.

Namjoon:
found her
i happen to know her
well sort of
we've exchanged a few words before
her name is irene and she is nearly a decade older than me so let's not fuck with her