Lii.

"Do you want to come in?"

Jimin held his breath. There it was. The voice he hadn't heard in years. It still sounded the way he remembered.

Sweet, deep, and loving.

"Yes please." He responded quietly.

Hoseok moved the the side and let him in. Jimin looked around. Everything inside was just as beautiful as outside.

The walls were a creamy brown, there were pairings on the walls and there was natural plants all over the counters.

"Your home is beautiful,"

"Thank you. I moved in about a six months. Do you want some tea? I'm making some."

"Yes please."

"Chamomile, honey, and lemon? Is it still your favorite?"

Jimin nodded while gulping down the bundle of tears that were building up. "Of course. Still is."

Hoseok smiled nodding. That smile tore his heart into a million pieces. Why had he been such a coward to ever take happiness away from this ray of sunshine?

When he walked away Jimin took deep breaths. He pressed his cold fingertips against his eyelids. He hoped Yoongi wasn't listening from outside. He didn't know what to do or what to say.

All he felt was overwhelming feelings crashing onto him. Feelings he had hid for a long time. A few minutes later Hoseok walked back into the living room.

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok wondered out loud.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah. I'm fine Thank you." He whispered taking the cup. His hands were shaking spilling some of the tea on the small little plate.

"You're welcome." He responded sitting in front of him.

He watched his body language and how nervous he seemed. His face was pale and the way he rapidly blinked only emphasized how overwhelmed he was.

"Jimin," he softly spoke.

He looked up with big wide eyes, "Yes?"

"You don't have to be nervous. I'm okay with you being here. I don't mind it at all."

How was he so calm?

Jimin let out a choked breath as tears streamed down his face. Hoseok slowly got up and sat next to him. He took his cup and placed it on the table before he continued spilling it.

"It's okay," he reassured with a softer tone.

Jimin wept into his hands unable to contain the tears in. How was he still so sweet after everything he had done?

"H—Hoseok I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, sorry."

He nodded, "I know."

Jimin continued avoiding eye contact. He was so embarrassed. He had came to explain everything and all he could get out was a lame "I'm sorry".

Like that was enough to make up for the years of pain and the humiliation he went through. I'm sorry did not even come close to it.

He got up from the couch and walked away. Jimin didn't know where, but he took advantage to wipe his tears. It was useless they kept spilling.

Seconds later, Hoseok brought a tissue box pulling one out. He took a seat next to him once again and tapped the tissue against his face.

Jimin froze. Hoseok continued to dry his tears and he finally looked up. He still to had this sweet welcoming smile on his face.