iii.

"Rosé? Ro—" the guy stopped calling her name when he saw a guy in her neck. His eyes widen a slight anger building up inside of him.

"Hey! What the hell—?"

When Jungkook pulled away with blood dripping down his lip the guy froze. He wanted to scream and run, but he felt frozen.

"Oh. You must be the boyfriend."

The guy kept staring at him with wide eyes. Rosé was still standing there not moving. "He was very gentle." She said quietly.

"So, what are you going to do about this?" Jungkook asked.

He kept quiet afraid to be killed. He was in medical school it's not like the blood made him queasy. It was the fact that he was drinking her blood.

Was this even real? Or was he simply too intoxicated that he was seeing things? Then again he only had one drink. Unless something was slipped in there.

"Jin it's totally okay. Jungkook told me not to lie and I didn't. He won't hurt you if you say the truth."

"Jin! Ahh! The boyfriend Jin. Okay, I see why you went with him. He's very handsome. Look at those shoulders. Wow." He teased circling around him. He ran his finger across his back making him flinch.

"Are you going to cooperate too? Or do we have to do this the hard way?"

"I...please. Let us go. We don't want trouble." He whispered.

"Mmm. No. I want to play a game. Here's how it works," he began tapping his fingers against the cold tree.

The music from inside was still heard. Jin turned his face to try to see how far they were from the dorm. Jungkook shook his finger no in front of his face.

"Don't you think about it. If you make a run for it I will snap your neck in two."

Jin gulped and felt his stomach turn upside down. Fuck. He felt so sick. There was a red stain on his shirt from Rosé's blood.

He looked away before he vomited on his own shoes. Jungkook looked at it and hummed. "Hmm. I'm usually not a messy eater. I guess you can say that your girlfriend is delicious."

Jin's face was pale and he felt so dizzy he thought he'd collapse. He had never been so scared before until now.

"Come here. Don't be shy. Scoot closer." Jungkook called. Jin slowly moved towards him afraid he'd make things worse by disobeying.

"We're going to play a quick little game. This has to be quick now. I can hear Namjoon trying to make his way here. He's probably debating who to save. Poor fella, his weakness is his heart. Funny you know since we are kind of dead inside."

Jin stood next to his girlfriend unable to look her in the eye. For a first date this was not going well. How would he ever face her again knowing that he couldn't defend her? Knowing that they would probably die tonight?

"Here's how the game works," Jungkook said pacing back and ford. "I ask you a question and you answer. If you're honest I'll be gentle and maybe let you live. If you lie you die. I hate liars. Oh, one more thing. I can tell if you're lying so don't even try to do it. Isn't that right Rosie?"

She nodded her head slowly. Jungkook grinned pointing at Jin who's knees were trembling. "True or false you left your girlfriend alone at the party because you secretly hate her company?"

"F-false. I really like her."

"Like is a strong word. Would you say you're talking to her because she's pretty?"