vi.

"I will have a whole bottle of whiskey." Jungkook grinned.

"Excuse me?" The bartender asked.

Jungkook looked around and then back at him. "I thought I was loud enough." He calmly stated.

"Sorry sir. We do not sell whole bottles. You can go to the nearest ABC store and purchase one." He responded as he kept wiping the table.

"I always found it fascinating that they call an alcohol store ABC. Isn't it funny?"

"Uhh...I guess." He mumbled uninterested. He often dealt with drunk arrogant guys like this one. He wasn't no different from the rest.

"You know what's funnier?"

"Mmm?"

"That you think you are not going to give me that bottle."

He looked up with a scoff, "I've already told you—"

Jungkook grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. His eyes turned a bright gold tone and the guy gasped.

"Give me the bottle or I will rip your head off."

"Okay. Okay." He said panicky.

No one seemed to notice what happened. They were all too invested in their drinking to pay attention to them.

He shakily grabbed a bottle and handed it to him. "Cool. Now I want you to grab that knife and bring it over to me."

The guy froze feeling his heart beating out of his chest. "Go on." Jungkook encouraged. He held his breath as he picked up the knife.

Jungkook extended his hand out and instead of giving it to him he stabbed it in his chest. He looked at it and sighed pulling it out like nothing.

"Fighter aren't you?"

"Help!" He screamed paranoid.

"Ahh. Help! Help! Somebody help this poor man!" Jungkook screamed standing up.

Not a single soul turned their heads or stopped what they were doing. The bartender started to run once he noticed this only to find Jungkook in front of him.

"Did I mention I run really fast?"

"What the fuck? Why is no one calling the police!" He screeched.

"Oh right. Do you see that gentleman sitting in the corner?" Jungkook pointed.

Yoongi waved with a smirk plastered on his face. "That's Min Yoongi. He's making everyone in this room not see any of this. Isn't it amazing?"

"Please—please don't kill me. I—I have a wife. She's expecting our first child—!"

"Oh you fucking liar. You're gay and have never even had a girlfriend." He said rolling his eyes.

The guy kept breathing heavily. How did he know so much about him? Why had he never seen him before?

Jungkook grabbed the knife and he closed his eyes paranoid. He only poked his finger causing him to bleed a little.

"Nah. I'm actually not going to feed on you. You don't seem so tasty." He said dropping the knife.

The bartender let out a loud sigh. "Th—thank you. Thank you much."

"But you are going to give me two more whiskey bottles. Free of charge of course."

"Yes! Yes! Whatever you want."

"Go on then."

He quickly ran and grabbed two bottles giving them too him. "Nice. Thanks. Now you're going to turn around and wash the cups over at the sink and forget this ever happened."