xxxi.

"Do you want another one?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh no. I'm good thank you. I'm driving tonight remember?"

"I can drive you if you want. You can drink and I'll take care of you. It's only fair since you've done it for me."

"I'm not much of a drinker." He finally said. Which in reality he didn't mind drinking. He just didn't know if he'd say something stupid while being drunk.

"Gotcha. Well, I won't drink anymore either. Being wasted is not that fun either way. Want to go dance instead?"

"Yes. Sure."

Yoongi rolled his eyes for the third time. He wasn't trying to eavesdrop on the conversation he just couldn't help it.

When Jungkook found out a college party was happening he made sure to tag along. He knew Jimin would be there because he had told him about it.

Until now they hadn't encounter paths yet. He was simply in the corner drinking the majority of the beer.

"Want a taste?" Jungkook asked interrupting his thoughts.

He turned his head and saw a pretty brunette with a bloody neck. "I'm good. I fed before coming here." He said looking back at the dance floor.

Jihyo was surprisingly too close to Jimin. All of their body parts were touching and it was really infuriating him.

The thought of snapping her neck in two crossed his mind...more than once. However, he was trying to be a better person. For Jimin and for himself. Now that he had his emotions back he needed to figure out how to control them exactly.

"What's wrong with you? You're turning into Namjoon now. You're my wild friend. The one I do stupid shit with."

"I'm just really not hungry right now."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and handed the girl to him. She had a scared confused expression. "Hey! Where are you going? You have to heal—okay fine."

Yoongi looked at the girl and forced a smiled to which she gasped terrified. "Alright then. I'm nowhere near as scary as him. Let me see," he mumbled to himself.

The first thing he spotted was a blue tablecloth nearby. He snatched it off the table without dropping a single item and pressed it against her neck.

"It should stop bleeding in a few minutes. Maybe. Hopefully. Just press it really tight. Here I'm going to cut it and make a cute little scarf out of it. You're under no circumstance to take it off. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head slowly and he ripped the cloth then wrapped it around her neck. "Make sure to apply pressure until it stops bleeding. When you get home disinfect it and wear a scarf until it goes away. Understood?"

Once again she nodded. Yoongi patted her back and continued to walk. Next thing he knew Jimin was no longer in the dance floor.

Shit.

"Hey! Have some fun. You're usually the bold one at parties." Jin said out loud.

"I really think we should be sleeping instead of being here." Taehyung mumbled.

"Don't be that way. We're finally on break let us enjoy ourselves."

"Oh yeah. I'm enjoying being in this sweaty place filled with drunks that are too horny to keep it in their pants."

Jin tried to hold his laughter, but ended up laughing either way. Taehyung's cheeks turned bright red. "Okay. Laugh at me then."

"I'm sorry. You're just being so uptight tonight. This isn't like you."