ix.

"Jin? Where the hell are you? I've searched the whole house and you're not picking up! Please call me back. I'm worried." Taehyung said hanging up.

He stood outside his car looking around the parking lot. Maybe he had missed his car. Impossible, he knew exactly the way it looked. From the scratch on the bumper to the small hit on the left side of the car.

His phone vibrated and he quickly looked at it hoping it was him. Unfortunately, it was just a reminder that his homework assignment was due at midnight today. Which he had already turned in. Procrastination was not his thing.

"Ugh. You humans stayed glued to phones like life isn't slipping away from your hands."

Taehyung gasped and turned around. Jungkook was there with a smirk on his face. "You weirdo. Stay away from me!" He screeched annoyed.

"Listen here bud—"

"Are you stalking me? I will call the police. I will file a restraining order against you—"

"Geez. Don't flatter yourself. I actually came out here because I smelled...food. Clearly you're not the one I was smelling." He smiled. This was true. When Jimin's nose bleed started it immediately caught his attention.

He followed the scent leading him outside. Taehyung just so happened to be here. As much as Jungkook wanted to feed he just had to confront him.

How dare he talk down to a hybrid that had been alive longer than him?

Over the years he had been called many things. Never a weirdo or a stalker. Jungkook wasn't used to being rejected. Especially by a weak human whose limbs he could break within seconds.

"I swear if you don't leave me alone—"

"Oh! You will what? Please! Oh please enlighten me? You're going to call the cops and file a restraining order?" He pouted mockingly.

"I—I will—"

"That won't work."

"Will too. I'm about to—hey! Give me my phone back."

"Step closer and I will throw it so far away you won't even know where it went."

Taehyung didn't listen and as soon as he stepped towards Jungkook did exactly what he said he would.

"Ahh! You maniac!" He screamed furiously pushing him.

Jungkook didn't stumble a bit. In fact he kept a smirk on his face. "Your little ballon hands don't do shit to me."

Taehyung felt himself grow angrier. He balled up his fist and swung. Jungkook caught it midair catching him by surprise.

"What part of pissing off a vampire hybrid do you not understand?" He murmured quietly. His eyes had gotten darker and he was clearly pissed.

Taehyung got a shiver down his spine. The fear in his eyes was evident, but he didn't back down. "Still with your compulsive lies? You're just a sicko who enjoys stalking."

Jungkook laughed letting go of his fist. "Really? You don't believe in supernatural things?"

"No. It's not possible. Science—"

"Science is bullshit. There's things in this world that science cannot explain."

"Really? I highly doubt that."

"Okay, let's see how does science explain that I can heal with my blood?"

"That's insane! I'm in medical school and I've never heard of such things." He said clearly aggravated. He didn't even know why he was arguing with a lunatic who was clearly wrong.