L.

"We're not watching Toy S—" Taehyung abruptly stopped talking when he saw it was Jin at his door not Jungkook.

"Oh. Hi."

"Hey. Were you expecting someone else?"

"Umm...no. I just...you have the key to my apartment so I didn't think you'd knock."

"Right. It just felt wrong to come in. We had an argument and I didn't want to make it seem like...."

"I get it. Do you want to come in?"

"Yeah."

Taehyung breathed quietly feeling the nervousness all throughout his body. "Want something to drink?"

"Oh no. I'm fine. I see you changed your hair color back to your natural hair."

"Yeah. I'm tired of blonde hair."

Jin nodded scratching the back of his neck. He had said he liked the blonde hair and he always asked for his opinion first before changing the color.

"Oh okay. Gotcha. Can we talk about what happened?"

"It was a stupid mistake that we shouldn't even go to. Have you studied for the coming up exam?"

"What?"

"You know the final exam for the last chapter covered?"

"Taehyung I'm here to discuss what happened the other day. You're my best friend I don't want this to cost us our friendship."

"I already told you it's no big deal." He said avoiding eye contact. He kept opening up the cabinets to look for a snack.

"Why are you avoiding the conversation?"

"I just don't want to fucking talk about it okay?" He snapped.

Jin stepped closer and once he did he noticed a purple mark on the side of his neck. It was light enough that couldn't be seen from far.

"I'm sorry I lied about my boyfriend. I'm sorry I didn't admit it to you before. I was afraid you'd judge me because of my preferences."

Taehyung laughed opening up a container of dried oats. He poured a cup in a bowl and Jin felt the tips of his ears get red.

"What's so funny?"

"Don't you get it?"

"No. I don't. If you think this is a joke or some shit then I don't even want you to explain. Fuck it. Forget it. Let our friendship go down the fucking drain then."

Taehyung held him back, "Our friendship has been ruined for a long time."

"Alright well I wasn't aware of that until now. I guess we have different views." He said pulling away and walking to the door.

Taehyung groaned loudly, "Can't you see I'm in love with you?" He screamed discouraged. "Can't you see that I want to be more than friends? That it's so painful for me to see you with another man?"

Was it so hard to see?

Jin felt like the wind was knocked out of him. Namjoon was right. How come he was so blind he couldn't see it before?

Taehyung approached him and Jin finally turned to look him in the eye. "I'm in love with Jin." He repeated with a choked voice.

"Are you really? Maybe you're just confused. I—I don't know. We've been hanging out so much lately that maybe you're—"

"I'm not confused about this okay? I know my feelings and I've known for a long time. If I would've known you were into men I would've had this conversation with you so long ago!"