xviii.

"Thank you." Jihyo smiled.

Jimin held out his hand to help her out of the car. "No problem. Are you sure this place is okay to eat?"

"Yes of course. I love pasta."

"Okay. Good. I love it too."

Jimin didn't know whether he should hold her hand or not. So he kept walking beside her without touching her.

Jihyo took the first step and intertwined her hand in his. Jimin blushed deeply. Her hand was so tiny. Tinier than his own. He wasn't used to holding a fragile hand.

"It's okay. Don't be nervous." She said with the biggest smile.

"Okay." He responded quite nervous. Even though it was a cold night he could feel himself sweat through his clothes.

"A table for two please." Jimin asked politely.

When the host grabbed two menus and two packs of silverware they followed behind. Jimin made sure to pull out the chair for her to sit down.

He had seen this in a few videos he watched online. Yes, he had to prepare for this date. He had never been in a relationship before.

"Such a gentleman!" She giggled with a red face.

"I try to."

"Good evening. I will be your server tonight. What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll have a cup of Zinfandel please."

"For you sir?"

Jimin nodded, "I'll have the same."

"Are you ready to order or do you need a few minutes?"

"Few minutes please." She said.

The waiter walked away and Jihyo kept a smile on her face. "I'm glad we're here tonight. I enjoyed the movie."

"Yeah. Me too. Sorry I ran a little late."

"It's okay. No worries. I was finishing getting ready either way."

"You look beautiful." He complimented. It was true. She was very beautiful, but that's the only way he would ever see her.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself."

"Thanks. Should we look at the menu?"

"Yes."

Seconds later the waiter came back with two glasses. Jimin picked it up and tried it. He wasn't a fan of the taste. If he was honest he didn't even know Zinfandel was wine.

"How do you like it?" She wondered.

"Lovely."

"Awesome."

•••

"That was very good." She told once they were leaving the restaurant.

"It was. Should I take you home now?"

She raised her eyebrows, "Or maybe you cannot."

"What?"

"Come on. Let's go somewhere. I can drive if you want." She insisted holding his hand and running to the car. Jimin wasn't sure of where but he went along with it.

He let her drive and remained as calm as he could. The bad thing about this was that Jihyo had enjoyed herself. He wasn't trying to be ugly about it.

It's not like he wanted her to be miserable. Maybe if she wouldn't have had such a good time she would've broken up with him instead.

"We're here!" She announced parking the car and unbuckling her seatbelt.