xxxiv.

"Here's the information about him." Jungkook told handing Taehyung a folder.

"Did I say you can come in? Do you have any manners?"

"We've discussed this, I am superior than you and will break your neck. I don't need permission to do shit." He grinned arrogantly.

Taehyung sighed shutting the door closed. Jungkook was now sitting on a chair nibbling on the fruit that was on the center of the table.

"By the way was that a thank you? Did I hear right?"

"I haven't even opened up the folder. How can I thank you when I don't know what it is?"

"You have the nerve to doubt me? Stupid boy." He chuckled.

Taehyung sat down beside him and took a deep breath. If Jungkook was being honest inside the folder had every answer that he had about the tall guy.

All of it.

"Go on. I'm immortal but I have shit to do besides waste my time here."

Taehyung slowly opened it up. Inside, there was a picture of the guy along with other papers. "Kim Namjoon, born September 12 of 1994. Town of birth Yeoui-dong, Seoul, South Korea. Only child, moved here after graduating Yeouido High School. Was top of the class and valedictorian. Hasn't pursued a carrier yet, but is interested in the medical field. No social media available. Currently works at Happy Sugar Stop bakery and rooms in with two of his past classmates." Taehyung read.

He kept scanning the pages and only saw awards, good recognitions and even a family portrait. He looked pretty normal.

"Wow. You seem very disappointed. I know right. A dude that makes minimum wage at a bakery? What a loser." He laughed.

He always picked on Namjoon considering they technically didn't have to work. He could get everything he pleased simply because he had the power to. However, Namjoon was so righteous he had always worked to blend in with the human world.

Jungkook just thought it was his desperation to feel human once again. In fact Namjoon was the one that designed thefaked folders for the three in case their identities were ever in question.

He was so good at forging information and photoshop pictures that no one ever doubted it. His work was impeccable.

"This...is this everything you could find?"

"Yeah. That's literally everything dude. I basically handed you the guys whole life. Want me to bring you lab test as well that show his blood type and shit?"

"No. I just...no crimes? Nothing like that?"

"Well, on page ten it explains that he got a traffic ticket for going five over the speed limit. He also can't drive for shit and doesn't have a license. It's a pretty serious crime if you ask me."

"No I mean like murders or something like that?"

"Fucking shit. Do you think this guy is a killer? Look at that face and those dimples! He won't ever hurt a fly."

"You never know! Looks can be deceiving."

"I can assure you. He's not a murderer." Jungkook spoke up. This was also true. Namjoon strictly fed on animals only.

He only fed on humans for the first few years of turning. That's because it was harder for him go control it. It had been centuries since he had done that and Jungkook could testify to that.

"Agh," he groaned shutting the folder.

"What? You wanted him to be bad or something?"

"No." He mumbled.