xxxix.

"What the fuck?" Shownu hissed.

He let go of Jimin and so he took the opportunity to step back and run. Shownu noticed him running, but the chaos outside was more important.

So, he turned the opposite way while Jimin panicked even more. It was dark and there was screaming. Lots and lots of screaming.

He held his nose with one hand while he kept his other stretched out to not bump into walls. Once he heard footsteps behind him he froze.

Instead of running further he kneeled down on the floor hoping the person—or vampire—walked by him without smelling his blood.

A pair of hands pulled him up aggressively. He held his breath closing his eyes tightly. Though, he could not see them he could picture the terrifying look on the persons face.

He waited for the bite, but instead he was pulled away harshly down the hall. Jimin tried to resist and pull back. The person only held him stronger.

"Let me go—! If you want to—" before he could finish his sentence the person turned around and pressed his hand against his mouth.

Jimin flinched and kept quiet. Seconds later, a door was opened revealing the outside. The moonlight was shining brightly illuminating everything.

"Yoongi," he whispered relieved.

"Where are your keys?" He asked reaching over for his pockets.

Jimin blinked rapidly a bit confused. This is not what he expected from him. A hug, a "I'm glad you're alive" or a simple smile was what he needed.

"I—"

"Where  the hell are your keys?" He asked again. This time sterner.

Jimin felt the knot in his throat get bigger. He reached into his front pocket to take out the keys. Yoongi pulled him again through the parking lot.

"You're hurting me." He winced.

"We have to hurry up. There's no time." He insisted. Yoongi knew Namjoon was aware he was okay so he didn't worry about his friends getting away.

The problem was getting out of here without being framed. Did he start this? Of course he did. It was the only way to save Jimin. He only hoped no one had seen or suspected of him. That wouldn't be good.

After they got in the car, he instantly pulled out of the parking lot. He was driving thirty miles over the speed limit to get downtown.

Jimin was beside him with a pale face and with dried blood over his nose. He had tears in his eyes and he didn't know whether he was scared of Yoongi's harsh behavior or of almost dying.

Shit.

The thought sunk in. He almost died. Yes, he constantly said his life was miserable and that there was no point in continuing. However, after being so close to death he was absolutely petrified.

A tear fell from his eye and he quickly wiped it. He swallowed all the emotions and the pain he felt to finally speak up.

"Yoongi," he whispered chocked up.

He didn't reply and kept driving focusing on the road. His fingers were getting tighter around the steering wheel by the second. To say he was pissed was an understatement. 

"Yoongi I—"

He abruptly hit the breaks as hard as he could when he approached a stop sign. Good thing Jimin was wearing a seatbelt. It still hurt though. The belt felt like it was slicing through his skin. Yoongi finally turned to look at him with anger plastered all over his face.