xlviii.

"Isn't the view lovely?" Yoongi wondered.

Jimin nodded amazed. He loved to see ancient buildings. It was very beautiful. He captured a mental picture of everything.

Even in the cold, everything here was vibrant in colors. Jimin even forgot how numb his fingers were from the low temperature.

"I wish we could stay here." He said after a while.

Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah me too. I wouldn't mind it one bit."

"We could you know." He replied looking in his direction.

"I mean yeah but...your family."

"I'm old enough. They can't force me to stay."

Yoongi smiled caressing his face. He leaned in for a big kiss. "It's more complicated than that Jimin."

"Why? Because of Shownu finding out?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"If—"

"Let's go down to the shop. Every time I come here I go there. They have beautiful souvenirs." He cut him off and held his hand walking ahead.

Jimin sighed quietly fighting the urge to continue speaking. Every time Jimin brought up Shownu or the possibility of becoming a vampire it freaked Yoongi out.

That only made him more insecure. The constant reminder that he didn't hesitate to turn Nayeon lingered in the back on his mind. Of course he knew Yoongi loved him, but did he love him enough to share an eternity together?

The store's warm air hitting his face brought him back to reality. "Come on let's look around." Yoongi insisted.

Jimin pushed his doubts away and nodded with a smile. There was no point in ruining the mood right now. This trip was meant to clear his mind from stress and drama.

"Look at this." Yoongi told showing him a pretty keychain.

"Ooh. It's so pretty! Ahh. Let me look at the necklaces over there."

Yoongi hummed as he kept looking at his section. Jimin headed straight for the eye catching jewelry. He reached over to grab one when another pair of hands took it. Jimin turned his face to the right and met eyes with a grey haired boy.

Jimin's heart instantly sunk. He recalled this boy. It was one of Yoongi's friend. He had a bright smile on his face and his eyes were a dark red. His skin was almost translucent and though it was beyond freezing he wore a short sleeve shirt with ripped jeans.

Vampires didn't get hot or cold, but Yoongi still wore winter clothing to try to blend in. This guy wasn't trying at all.

"Jimin, love," he said grabbing his face and kissing his cheek.

He flinched closing his eyes. His lips were soft and warm and his breath smelled like mint. "What a pleasure to see such a pretty face."

In a matter of seconds Yoongi got in between them slightly pushing Yuta off. "Ouch. That's no way to greet your friend."

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked stretching his hand out to protect Jimin.

"I could ask you the same thing. I'm just here to explore."

"Are you here by yourself?" He panicked looking around.

"Yes. Just me. Why're you so nervous? We're doing nothing wrong."

Before Yoongi could reply Yuta spoke up. "You're my friend. I would never devour your love interest. I'm not that cold hearted. What I'm wondering is why haven't you turned him yet? Time is ticking and if Shownu were to find out well you know what would happen."